Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

What will be the best 5th Axis Toolpaths for this part?

XLAZY-

So i have this part that I'm having trouble finding a good toolpath to finished the floor, and need to create it with a .005 rad, i don't know how but that's what the super smart engineers want lol, its also  being machine in a 5th axis machine so any ideas on how what i have in the file is just some unified toolpaths I'm playing around with, i don't really know much about the unified toolpaths, I'm a noob thanks!

emastercam file.MCAM-CONTENT

That's a fine way to do it (although I'd switch One Way to Spiral..).  What's the production qty looking like?  It might be worth doing it with two tools, a larger ball mill to do most of it, and only using the small tapered tool to do a few passes right at the end?

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for your suggestions! great ideas i thought no one had replied lol so i did it another way since i had to get it done asap.

Mike from CamIstructor helped me with it! my custom tool was also not created right with the geo i put but Mike helped me out with that too, 

@bird2010 can you share the file i wanna see the parameters if you still got it. looks sick tbh!

also how do you send images? i cant even upload a single image says its to big of a file? says max 1.73mb lol