Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

o/t father in law

jrykrl

tomorrow, they unplug the life support.

not much else to tell, but I'm sure gonna miss him. At least I got 10 good years with him, and his wisdom.

I know the catfish are breathing a sigh of relief!! Guess I'll have to take his place in that dept!

Jer teh fisherman,

rum and coke for Don!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jer,

I am soo sorry to hear this man.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

May you and your wife be strong thru this terrible time in your lives.

Our lives are very precious and each year that goes by for me,I learn to respect it more and more.

It will take a good amount of time to get thru this so be patient and always remember the joy that Don brought to your family.

Sorry buddy

Here's one on me. cheers.gif

Jerry and Sherly I am sorry to hear this and you have our prayers and best regards for your situtaion. I lost my brother 4 years ago and my grandmother about 2 years ago two very close people to me. Keep your spirts up for your kids and be honest with the mand ask how they feel and are doing be suprised how sharp kids can be about things like this.

Best Regards, Your Crazy friend Ron

Jer,

So sorry for your families loss. We all, eventually, go through the loss of a parent or a spouses parent. For most, a deep void is created that time makes more bearable but never fills. This is natural and appropriate. Our parents are very influentual people in our lives whose morals and values molded who we are and when they are gone we feel on our own.

My deepest sympathy to you all.

Thanks for keeping the forum family informed and I hope we have, in a small way, been able to ease the pain.

Phil