Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

1 more want for version X

JS

It would be great when you were looking up your files if you could have a full page of thumbnails to look at, say 15 or 20 with the window at full screen. I sometimes end up with multiple files of the same part and wind up having to open and close them to take a look at them. If I were able to look at more of them that would help me choose the right file a little easier.

Thanks Joe cuckoo.gif

quote:

Gurus-when you save file do you have to have save bitmap image checked for this?

Nope.

If you use the "preview" button in the file get window a window will open to the right of the dialog box. Then by single clicking on a file you will get a preview of that file.

cheers.gif

You guys and your pics, how do you copy the image and get it in there?

Thats the button I was referring to

Thanks for the visual Paul, and Matt

Oh the bitmap question was in my prompt it asks to save a bitmap and it is checked by default.

I use the preview but it would be nice if I could look at about 20 thumbnails at once with the window at full screen. That would be very helpful in dialing in on the file that you are looking for.

Thanks Joe firebounce.gif

2flute,

When you are in the photobucket site you need to highlight the ENTIRE file name in the IMG section. UBB code requires an at the beginning and the end to close the string. Photo bucket does create the code you need to post a pic in this site. So you dont need to use the [image] tab in the full reply form here.

I will go get a picture of photobucket and put it here.

Think about this for vX.

Most of the time when I do a pocket, I will rough it out with tool#1, then do a finish cut with tool#2.

I will leave .003 amount of stock to leave and turn finish pass off. Then with T2 I will turn rough passes off. I want to use the same cutter comp "wear" on both tools. On T1 I am using only the rough option and don't have the option to turn cutter comp on.

What am guess trying to say is i want to keep the amount of stock difference between rough and finish to stay the same.

It's 3:30 am and my thought's are getting lost.

Come on 7:00 headscratch.gif