Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

o/t moving machinery state to state

jrykrl

Me too good guys and seemed reasonalbe on the price. To be honest I might look at renting a flat bed and a forklift and doing it yourself. Might come out about 1/2 to do it yourself. You can get them to drop off the forlift at your house here for a half day and then do the same there. I can help you with the loading but can't drive to Arz. to help you unload. biggrin.gif

My wife's job will be moving to Yuma in about 5 years. We will probably move with it. I don't

see much Mastercam stuff in Yuma right now, but

its growing like a weed. A lot of businesses are

headed east these days.

For machinery moving try the Walker Brothers.

I don't know their phone number, but they are in the Yellow Pages. I knew them when they were a couple of kids out of high school with 1 overhead rail trailer. Now they've got a fleet of lowboys.

They will be cheaper than the Dunkel Bros.

Hi

Calling the movers and trying to get a deal when they are all busy may be impossable to get a deal.

I did it myself with a beefy low boy rented trailer to move a mold shop to Phenix once.

Also for a really cheap move------

All machines have about a 6" bottom on them . If you just dragg it, you will only use about 2" and

you will still have two moves left.

cheers.gif

---I have boxes in Chatsworth if you need um---

Also for a really cheap move------

All machines have about a 6" bottom on them . If you just dragg it, you will only use about 2" and

you will still have two moves left.

This is the best advice I have seen in years - one to write in the Newengland Journal of Manufacturing for sure...

Whoever you get, please be sure that they have air-ride trailers....not everyone does. Air-ride takes alot of thumps, bumps and vibrations away from your machines. If you ever move as far east as West Virginia call me, maybe we can move it for you!. ~~~~~~~Shady