Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

mcam updates...what's needed

kkominiarek

....no luck finding answer on site

I have Mastercam mill/solids v9.1 sp2.

I want to bring my seat all up to date with all

mill related patches/apps/fonts/converters...etc...etc.

My question is since I have v9.1 sp2, does this include all updated patches/core/support files for v9.1 sp1 or do I still need to download these files as well.

Yes everything you need is with the 9.1sp2 release and translators and VB stuff would be the olny things that have changed since that release unless you decide you want some better functions from mastercam then you would need to buy the maintence to get those but as 9.1sp2 is you have all that Mastercam of the functions are the iges,step,dwg, and others translators may need to be updated but they are independent of 9.1sp2 also need to make sure you have 9.19 or the MP files all at the Mastercam web site.