Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T What Kind of............

Lee.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ride a '97 TL 1000 (Suzuki V-Twin), meh wife rides a '94 GSXR 750, meh 1-1/2 yr old rides his trike out the back door and down the steps, rides with no hands, and stands on the seat.. seriously. rolleyes.gif

I wouldn't own a Hardley if you paid me to. Damn oil dripping rattling non-handling no cornering overpriced underengineered attitude provoking for the owner POS'

I'm starting to see a pattern.

quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't own a Hardley if you paid me to. Damn oil dripping rattling non-handling no cornering overpriced underengineered attitude provoking for the owner POS'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. You need to go for a ride dude.

This was supposed to be a freindly post, not someones idea of a place to vent his frustrations out on everyone here.

Chill, and Peace.

quote:

wouldn't own a Hardley if you paid me to.

Dont forget Made in China on most of the parts, dont get me going on that topic again. This pretty much qualifies them as rice burners in my book.

Do a Harley search, I work for 2 shops now that lost an extensive amount of H.D. work to China.

quote:

No Rice Rocket here either Jammer

Uh huh. rolleyes.gif

I've ridden hardley's before. Hardley was the first motorcycle I ever owned. The so called 'rice rockets' as you put it, are, IMNSHO, just better. Period. Get over it. And if you don't like my quote, mayhaps you shouldn't provoke it, mkay?

Heil!

quote:

Damn oil dripping rattling non-handling no cornering overpriced underengineered attitude provoking for the owner POS'

no drips on my carpet yet. as far as handling goes, I havent dumped it yet either. everything is bolted on so it must be engineered overpriced??? not really seeing they go up in value.. Attitude provoing????

DAM STRAIGHT!!!!! biggrin.gif

quote:

What did you find that could have provoked you Rekd?

Was it that the topic was started by me?

Me tinks you patetic.

My original reply was:

quote:

I ride a '97 TL 1000 (Suzuki V-Twin), meh wife rides a '94 GSXR 750, meh 1-1/2 yr old rides his trike out the back door and down the steps, rides with no hands, and stands on the seat.. seriously.

Until i posted it and saw your hypocritacle comment about rice burners. Go look at some, (many) of the parts on your hardley, they're not made in USA, they're made in China, Japan, Germany, (not so bad, great engineers), and other places. Mkay?

If hardley davidson has as many engineers as they had lawyers, they'd prolly make a great bike.

Nuff said. Next?

:edit:

I just now noticed you said HONDA in your original post. How ironic. LoL. In that case, take half of what I said to you and give it to Mayday. LoL

BTW, every time this subject comes up, it turns into a hardley vs asian bike p!ssing contest, why should now be any different?

:/edit:

Rekd, you seem to have conveniently forgotton what your first post in this subject was.

quote:

I ride a '97 TL 1000 (Suzuki V-Twin), meh wife rides a '94 GSXR 750, meh 1-1/2 yr old rides his trike out the back door and down the steps, rides with no hands, and stands on the seat.. seriously.

It was you that started the name calling, no-one else.

Have a coffee.

When can finally open your eyes, I ride a Goldwing.

Poke a little fun and everyone gets touchy.

I just rode from Paducah KY to Balitimore MD in 13 hours (827 miles) in one day. I don't ride with a fairing or windshield and let me tell you I wish did after that ride every year. I had so many bugs on my jacket, pants, and helmet I would have been an entomologists dream. biggrin.gif

My Dad and Mom just got back from Wing Ding. They ride a 2003 Black Wing. They got thrid place in the bike and trailer catagory, might see their picture in the next issue.

I'm not wishing to get old, but I can't wait until my wife and I can leave the kids alone for a couple of days and take a trip. When that time come the Valk will go and the Wing will arrive. It is the only way to fly. cheers.gif