Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T What Kind of............

Lee.

Keep reading wonderboy..

quote:

quote:

What did you find that could have provoked you Rekd?

Was it that the topic was started by me?

Me tinks you patetic.

My original reply was:

quote:

I ride a '97 TL 1000 (Suzuki V-Twin), meh wife rides a '94 GSXR 750, meh 1-1/2 yr old rides his trike out the back door and down the steps, rides with no hands, and stands on the seat.. seriously.

I'm starting to see a pattern.

Until i posted it and saw your hypocritacle comment about rice burners. Go look at some, (many) of the parts on your hardley, they're not made in USA, they're made in China, Japan, Germany, (not so bad, great engineers), and other places. Mkay?

If hardley davidson has as many engineers as they had lawyers, they'd prolly make a great bike.

Nuff said. Next?

:edit:

I just now noticed you said HONDA in your original post. How ironic. LoL. In that case, take half of what I said to you and give it to Mayday. LoL

BTW, every time this subject comes up, it turns into a hardley vs asian bike p!ssing contest, why should now be any different?

:/edit:

Did I call you a name? I must have missed it. Could you point it out to me? (besides the one in this post.. rolleyes.gif

'Rekd teh Reading and Comprehension is Key

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just spent yesterday on a 100 mile charity ride with one of the local H.O.G. chapters. I'll tell ya what, there where over 700 Harleys / Big Dogs and a few metric crusers. I dont see many Metrics holding charity runs. at least not around here. if they did I would go.its not just the H-D logo that gets your blood warm. its the heritage to me. good people doing great things FOR people. I dont trash on anyones bike. I have owned many brands. good and bad. its that sound of a big V-twin. Loud noise saves lives

quote:

The only rice for me is chicken fried. [big Grin]

I know my most of my Harley was made in China. I was just having a little fun. Didn't mean for this to turn into a pissing contest between imports and domestic bikes, or a Celebirty Death Match between Rekd and Lee K. White. Whichever it is. biggrin.gif

quote:

I dont trash on anyones bike. I have owned many brands. good and bad. its that sound of a big V-twin. Loud noise saves lives

x2 Mayday.

We've been over this before. I also love the power, the sound and the feel of meh big V-Twin, it just corners better and accelerates faster than yours does.. AND, I don't have to worry about if I'll have to push it home, (unless I wrap it around a tree) wink.gif

quote:

just noticed that one

biggrin.gif

quote:

unless I wrap it around a tree

Dont ever go there cheers.gif

that ride I was on sunday..... a big group in front of us 50 or 60 was haulin arse. this guy lost it on a curve. tumble tumble went the electra-glide. eek.gif he's ok but that was just plain stupid.

quote:

I've been 175-180 on meh TL1000. 90 mph wheelies, 120 mph knee draggin' corners. What a rush.

That's nuts. I was on a kawisaki one time, looked down at the speedo, and when I seen it said 140, I quickly let off the throttle. It was a rush (as brief as it was) but, way too much for me. If I ever rode a wheelie at 90mph, it more than likely isn't on purpose, and the landing isn't gonna be pretty. frown.gif

Rekd,

I'm not at the wheelie stage yet.

This is my first road bike,that's why I only bought the ZX6 instead of the ZX10.

I used to have a WR250 Yamaha dirt bike,that thing had some power to lift up the front end also!

Maybe next year I'll slowly start learning how to ride a wheelie,but for now, I don't need to crash it and ruin my new Two Bros. pipe that I just put on.

That thing roars!

i hope to own a bike someday. i'll take the comments from this and other threads along to the shops with me when i start looking. nothing beats the opinion of experienced riders (good or bad)!

me thinks that mr white probably did a search on this and seen the flamewar from before and started it all over again to get rekd going. seems like a button pusher(no i don't mean machine button pusher either for you smartasses) from what i've read on here.

John, When I first started riding with my (not then) wife on the back, going up the tight side of Palomar Mtn, I would grind the pegs almost in every corner. Funny (not really) thing is, Marie was usually in shorts. eek.gif

Jeff, take your time. biggrin.gif Also, you were mis-led; those ZX6's are monsters. Kawi's aren't big heavey pig bikes any more either. They've come a long way in the last 5 years.

My wife wants me to sell her GSXR and get her an R6.. AINT GONNA HAPPEN. (Yeah, right.. rolleyes.gif )

Jammer, the whole reason I bought the TL was because when we were shopping for a bike for my wife, they guys were tired of me yelling at them for trying to sell her a new 600, so they told me to go play on the TL.

I went down the street, turned around, and rolled the throttle on in 1st gear and popped that sucker straight up. Scared the hell outta me, and I slammed it back down, smashing meh jewels on the tank. I limped back into the dealership and bought it, giving the GSXR to my wife.