Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Heinz Kerry owned herself, takes after husband

Rekd™

quote:

Unfortunately, I don't foresee a big difference on this issue, regardless of who gets elected.

But bush never said he would do this.Kerry said he would push offshore US companies to pay workers as they would in the states. Heinz has I believe 28 factories outside the US.

An e-mail I recieved. Pretty interesting confused.gif

709,000 REGULAR (ACTIVE DUTY) PERSONNEL.

293,000 RESERVE TROOPS.

EIGHT STANDING ARMY DIVISIONS.

20 AIR FORCE AND NAVY AIR WINGS WITH 2,000 COMBAT AIRCRAFT.

232 STRATEGIC BOMBERS.

19 STRATEGIC BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINES WITH 3,114 NUCLEAR WARHEADS ON

232 MISSILES.

500 ICBMs WITH 1,950 WARHEADS.

FOUR AIRCRAFT CARRIERS AND 121 SURFACE COMBAT SHIPS AND SUBMARINES PLUS

ALL THE SUPPORT BASES, SHIPYARDS, AND LOGISTICAL ASSETS NEEDED TO SUSTAIN

SUCH A NAVAL FORCE.

IS THIS COUNTRY:

CHINA? NO

GREAT BRITAIN? NO

FRANCE? WRONG AGAIN

MUST BE USA? STILL WRONG

GIVE UP?

THESE ARE THE AMERICAN MILITARY FORCES THAT WERE ELIMINATED DURING THE

ADMINISTRATION OF BILL CLINTON AND AL GORE.

SLEEP WELL!.........

If you can read this, thank a teacher; If you are reading it in

English, thank a soldier."

John Kerry on Defense -- I hadn't seen this list printed before. It

would make one heck of a mailer if it were sent to voters.

He voted to kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle

He voted to kill the M-1 Abrams Tank

He voted to kill every aircraft carrier laid down from 1988.

He voted to kill the Aegis anti aircraft system

He voted to Kill the F-15 Strike Eagle

He voted to Kill the Block 60 F-16

He voted to Kill the P-3 Orion upgrade

He voted to Kill the B-1

He voted to Kill the B-2

He voted to Kill the Patriot Anti Missile System

He voted to Kill the FA-18

He voted to Kill the B-2

He voted to Kill the F117

In short, he voted to kill every military appropriation for the

development and deployment of every weapons systems since 1988 to include

the battle armor for our troops. With Kerry as president our Army will

be made up of naked men running around with sticks and clubs.

He also voted to kill all anti terrorism activities of every agency of

the U.S. Government and to cut the funding of the FBI by 60%, to cut the

funding for the CIA by 80%, and cut the funding for the NSA by 80%.

But then he voted to increase OUR funding for U.N operations by 800%!!!

You say that like it's not common knowledge.

I don't think that anyone was surprised to hear what Newt thought of Hillary. This was not news. The only thing that the media was interested in was that his sweet old mom had said 'the 'B' word.'

Similarly, what has made Heinz-Kerry's comment 'news' is the fact that she said 'shove it.' The context of her statement and her denial of having said what she said is totally secondary to the media.

quote:

The context of her statement and her denial of having said what she said is totally secondary to the media.

Now there is something you said I agree with, no body pays attention to the fact she lied, Bill Clinton has made lying socially acceptable.

quote:

With Kerry as president our Army will

be made up of naked men running around with sticks and clubs.

+100,000,000

PS, Going back to the first post. do anyone remember when Rockerfeller was the Vice President and he gave the "finger" to the SDS Protester? I used to have the newspaper clipping (a reporter took the picture). I lost it and would like to find it again.

Code_Breaker

cheers.gif

Reminds me of an old story I'd heard about Ronald Reagan.

Supposedly he was riding in the back of a limo up at U.C. Berkeley when he was Governor and some hippie type protestors were beating on the windows and yelling, "WE ARE THE FUTURE!” "WE ARE THE FUTURE!". Ronnie whipped out a pen and scribbled on the back of a notepad and held it up to the window and it read 'If you are the future I'm selling my bonds!'

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

From the Blog Link Above for those with limited internet access...

span.jpg

quote:

...Teresa Heinz Kerry is going to hand this election to Bush

if she's not careful. I'm starting to notice a disturbing trend. The woman doesn't give a $#!+. She's so rich I don't think she realises what's at stake here. Front page pic of the Times today had her learning across JFK to smack little Jack Edward's thumb out of his mouth - the kid was sucking his thumb as four year olds are apt to do when confronted by a strange men with cameras for Christ's sake.

I wrote an email to the Kerry campaign. I hope they get enough of them. This woman needs to think twice in public about what she says and what she does. Otherwise people are not going to vote for her husband and we're going to end up with the Bush-Cheney Junta for another 4 years in which case you may as well write this country off.

James,

I am happy that you posted the picture since it shows a blatant smack with one finger no less.

Teresa Heinz Kerry did not jump in front of Mr. Edwards or Mr. Kerry; she simply did what any mother would instinctively do in an important photograph or interview. I think the picture merely shows respect for her son and those in the photo – the man to Mr. Kerry’s left found it rather amusing since these things can happen and do happen with small children.

If my vote cancels your vote - would we still be friends? eek.gif

cheers.gif

Regards, Jack

You guys are confusing me!!!

I was thinking of voting for Kerry cuz of Howard Stern, but now, I'm just so confused?

I heard about the shove it comment today from my stepdad,

He said, watch c-span and listen to an entire speech from Kerry, You'll see that he doesn't really say anything, whereas Bush stands up for what he beleives in, and maybe not the best speaker, gives reasons, and plans to us.

One more thing, If Kerry wins, and dies in office, we have to deal with the lawyer extrodinaire, Edwards!!

Jer teh ?

What you don't see Jack is the glare she gave the kid the whole time the photo op was going on. Pure b!tch!

Maybe John Edwards' son had just attended the convention rehearsal where he witnessed Al Gore's speech and summarized it for us in one simple gesture.

Last night while watching the convention I learned that Al Gore won the popular vote and John Kerry was awarded three purple hearts. Bet no one knew this. Did you also know that Republicans hate minorities, want to starve little children, keep seniors from receiving medicine, and ruin the economy?

I need to watch more DNC conventions!

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...Last night while watching the convention I learned that Al Gore won the popular vote and John Kerry was awarded three purple hearts. Bet no one knew this. Did you also know that Republicans hate minorities, want to starve little children, keep seniors from receiving medicine, and ruin the economy?...

Yeah, I never knew that either. rolleyes.gif It was purely an educational "trip" (LSD and all because somebody there was certainly hallucinating). I Guess the main opbjective is to villify your opponent whilst making yourself seem angelic. Guess it's part of the process. Just can't wait for "October Surprise" biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Don't worry, guys, we'll all get a chance to hear equally rehearsed, simplistic, and inane crap from the Republicans in a few weeks.

Besides, when it comes to "villify(ing) your opponent whilst making yourself seem angelic", no one does it like the conservatives. Newt Gingrich actually codified this in a 1994 memo to Republican lawmakers and activists, titled "Language: A Key Mechanism of Control". This has been the MO of the Republican party and it's media wing (Fox, talk radio, etc) ever since. So watch where you're pointing that finger. wink.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...So watch where you're pointing that finger...

quote:

...Guess it's part of the process...

Don't necessarrily like it but I admit it's there... on both sides of the aisle.

Personally I'd prefer people to dump the BS, dump the Rhetoric and speak about things of substance.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...they'd have nothing left to say...

Sad but true. Very few would actually have something to say, very few. Maybe 1% would have someting of substance to say???

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...How much you wanna bet that we don't agree on who that 1% is?...

biggrin.gif I'd wager everything I have in my pockets ($3.17) we don't agree who that is. biggrin.gif