Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T .. Job tracking software..

RAM1

Can anyone recommend a decent job tracking software that is afforable?? We need something that keeps track of quotes , jobs in house , invoice's and so on.. We looked at " Job Boss " but its a little to much for us right now.. Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks

Love, hate it’s the same with any software package. I own a seat of Jobboss version 8, it works very well for me. I only use a small portion of the features that it has but what I do use saves me a lot of time. You can collect store and analyze so much data with it that I can become overwhelming. You could track how many squares of toilet paper are used each month if you wanted to. I use it for quoting, order processing, material control (ordering only), shipping and receiving to vendors and customers. I have had very good results each time I have talked to support.

quote:

but its a little to much

By “much” do you mean cost or size of the programs features? I know for us it has made our quotes much more competitive and for jobs we run on time and materials much more accurate. Jobboss also acts as a crap filter, it filters out crappy jobs that people want done for nothing, I don’t want to work on crap unless I am going to make good money.