Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mouse issue in X

DaveR

If you have pre-selection turned on the system always responds to a click on the screen as if you are going to select something. This always happens when no function is currently active.

I worked with SW a little and they do the same thing... sort of... I have an idea on what will make this work better, i'll have to check with the Software Developers to see what's possible.

Nope, I did not click on the screen, this was happening if I hit a green check at the end of a function or a red x to exit a function. It self clicks if I have the preselection radio button checked. No problems with preselection off.

Dave,

Can you give an example of a function that does this? I know it's happened to me also, but I can't remember what I was doing and the few things I've tried didn't work.

quote:

You cant use "clicking on the screen" as a way to exit a dialog box (as you did in V9).

I don't believe I've ever been able to exit a dialog box just by clicking on the screen. headscratch.gif

Thad