Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

isnt passible to draw with a bitmap background????

engo

Welcome to the forum.

Though it is possible (in studio) to display a bitmap on the mastercam screen, I have not found a way to draw with it on there. I did have an application where I wanted to do this and I was told by my dealer that you can convert basic shapes to dxf format in corel Draw, but I tried it and it didn't work with the detail I needed.

Anyone else?

Ok-

I followed that link and saw where someone suggested "setting as wallpaper in mastercam" If this is possible it would solve my problem also. I'm looking to take full color digital pictures of granite slabs (sometimes 10 by 6 feet!) and display it as the mastercam "graphics background color" and be able to scale a customers kitchen tops, drag them across the slab pix to see where would be the "prettiest" spot to cut the top from.

It's got to be easy, windoze does it with screensavers.

Had it back in v5. Took it out in v6. Haven't had it since. I know people that used to scan in mylars and trace them from the mastercam "wallpaper". Now you pretty much have to do some kind of raster to vector translation. Coreltrace v10 is still the best I've seen.

[ 12-04-2001: Message edited by: gstephens ]

Good Morning I will attempt to explain.

The NOSE WHEELIE

Get the bike going about 15 males an hour.

Stand while coasting.

Apply the front brake slightly ,at the same time

scoot your but as far back as you possibly can.

Now as the rear tire comes up release the brake

and allow the bike to continue rolling forward ,and hold the speed as long as you can buy using your legs like shocks you will need to push and pump to hold balance. Use a Atomic rims,Mazzocchi Forks, and about 48 lbs psi in the front tire wear gloves & full face . This is manualing on the front wheel

======== (NOSE WHEELIE)========

demo available on 12/15/01

[ 12-07-2001: Message edited by: Scott Bond ]

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

gstephens..... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I nabbed that picture from Old School BMX's Website. It is Bob Haro doing an endo, which is accomplished in partly the same manner Scott described an nose wheelie. this differences being that you go much slower, maybe 5 mph, remain cetered on your bike, grab front brake stopping forward motion, pushing forward on your bars will cause you to lean buttocks over back tire. If you feel youself going too far and don't like the taste of 4130 EJECT!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that described to for you Trevor. wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif