Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

ot\ auto mailer

Kannon

can someone link a auto mailer so when someone puts a file on the ftp it will automatically mail it to me without having to ask everytime to please send me the file unzipped.

Firewalls wont let me to the ftp, and I am afraid someone is going to claim I got half my posts from asking them to send me teh file! biggrin.gif

oh, and can we have a auto converter for those who drop the file on the site using X auto save it as a version 9 before mailing to me.

Thanks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only half your posts by asking to have it sent unzipped, more like 17/32 of your posts. biggrin.gif

Kannon, I have a great idea for you,.

.Start a sticky. biggrin.gif

Kannons sticky....when requesting help..please automatically send me the file unzipped Version9 biggrin.gif

Do you think Kannon is going to make us change our sigs. so that newcomers automatically send files his way biggrin.gif

quote:

You just had to start it, didn't you John.

Not me biggrin.gif I was just trying to offer a helpful suggestion to a fellow forum member.

please no sig changes biggrin.gif

just gets frustrating when you have a moment to try to give someone a hand and cant get to their file. I am kind of a visual learner, so hearing what you do to help someone without the file to look at makes it difficult for me to understand.

Must be a medical term for that... just dont know what. biggrin.gif

quote:

Kannon has a sticky now too!!!!

ummmm.. I will call mine a post it. biggrin.gif