Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Employment Opportunity

MLewis

Employment opportunity:

Boeing Interiors has a job req. out for a Mastercam programmer. Here’s the link

https://jobs.boeing.com/JobSeeker/JobView?reqcode=06-1013530 if that doesn’t work go to the employment web site: http://www.boeing.com/employment Select Job Search and enter 06-1013530 into the Job Req #. Don’t worry about the CATIA requirements. This req closes on Monday, June 19th so you will need to get your resume in this weekend.

Location is Everett, WA - N firebounce.giffirebounce.giffirebounce.giffirebounce.gif orth of Seattle.

I havn't been to this sight from outside, but from inside the Boeing system, there is a place that shows the pay range. You might be able to see it if you create an ID to get that far. The range is pretty big from bottom to top. And I would think it is very comparible to most places. I don't know if it is against policy to publish the range here, so I will take the safe road and not do it. The req also says that there is some relocation money available so that could be a consideration.

HTH

Glenn

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Been looking for some time if the opportunity was right.

There's just one small issue about the NW that I'm not positive would wor for us... our boys play baseball, and raind and baseball don't mix... but the idea has been floating around for some time and now that my oldest son graduates next week, there's not that issue to deal with.

Good job heeler in playing it safe. I would not want anyone to jeopardize themselves.

James,

Boeing pays very well! Do yourself a favor and apply. Considering your Mastercam and professional experience I'm sure you could get the salary that you want. I grew up here in Seattle and the weather isn't as bad as you think. We have lots of baseball here and the weather in the summer is pretty nice. It's no California wink.gif but it is not as bad a people say it is. If you have any more questions about Boeing or living in Washington, feel free to email me.

Thanks,

Colin

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Colin,

Thank you. Thankfully Washington is no Kalifornia. This state is sucking big-time and it's only getting worse. Taxation is borderline OPRESSIVE.