Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

mc9 post

blazing bobby

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, did you ask where you could buy one, noooo, you asked a group of USERS if anyone had one.

Maybe you need to learn to express yourself in a clear and concise manner and people will understand what you want.

Try your reseller.

Blazing these guys are the ones that have the knowledge to help you with your post problem. If you read the forum rules it says "do not ask for a post", but if you need help modifing your post they will help you do that. These guy have been here along time and really know their stuff. So if I were you I would start over and ask if I could have some help modifing my post, but I dont know if they would help you to much seeing how you have pissed them off.

If your company has so much money than buy the post that you are in so much need of. Everyone here has put a lot time into there post, they are not just going to give one a way. How about using one that is on the CD and make changes that are needed. You do have the CD right?

Dont come in here and start calling people D$cks and stuff like that you dont even know anything about these guys. They have helped me and hundreds of others with problems and if you start acting like an xxxx, they will get your xxxx banned from the forum and what good does that do. None, please just walk away from the computer and come back tomorrow and ask if someone can help mod. your post.