Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

mc9 post

blazing bobby

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blazing whatever you are, don't you realize what's going on? Several guys on this thread have tried to tell you about the forum rule of not asking for a post, especially if you are new and have not contributed anything to the forum.

I have seen a lot of these guys be pretty helpful, but when you come in out of the blue sounding like you want us to give you a post it doesn't settle too well.

If you have the money you can buy anything you want. Your reseller is the first place to start for specialty posts. If you know how to edit posts you should be able to get one off your Mcam cd and modify it.

If you have questions about modifying your post there are plenty of guys on this forum that will be more than glad to help if you are respectful.

Remember, if you act like a turd you will get treated like one.

Hey Blazing,

The people in here didn't get their posts by asking someone else for one. They either developed their own from one of the Mastercam posts or bought one. If you want help developing your own, this is the place. If you want to buy one, your best bet would be to go through your Mastercam dealer, or talk to In-House Solutions, the people that run this forum. If you want someone to give you one, it is against forum policy to ask for one on this forum, that's why people keep asking you to read the forum guidelines. Good Luck

Mr. Bobby, in case you have failed to notice, it is unacceptable to ask forum members for a post. A post processor is an item that usually has many hours of someone's time put into it, either by the user or purchased through the reseller. In either case, dollars have been invested, and no one gives away money. I am unsure in your case if you are working with an illegal copy or you simply lack the ettiquete and work ethic to put some mental sweat into your project. I would hope that it's not illegal(IP addresses ARE traceable)and you just don't understand how this works. If you need help, this forum is a great resource. If you need a hand out, give me your address and I'll send you a plastic cup so you can ask people face to face. And, "i can program circles around you"? Be Serious. Obviously the circumference of your head(measured in feet) far exceeds your actual IQ. Don't be so narcissistic.

quote:

mcamnut... i didnt look for the job, it came to me... thats what happens when you do good work and dont srcew off on the mc web site all day... try it... you might get a real job...

What have you been doing all day? Ah screwing around pissing everyone off on the mastercam forum. Yeah you had a real productive day.

I have been comeing to this forum for 2 years now, never had a problem.

I never broke the forum rules either. Nobody ever asked me to pay for ansers or help, and I never asked for the product of someone elses labor. We had to pay for our 5-axis post, but all of the others I modified from the generics that came with the software.

If you are haveing a problem with this fourm, I sugest you take a look in the mirror. That's the cause of your difficulties.

Like they said, walk away, come back tomorrow and follow proper protocal.

That's the problem Bob. You expect us to give you material that we developed for our employers. I for one stay away from proprietary issues. My boss probably wouldn't like it if I gave you tools that I developed on his time. Besides, there are people here that we have a high respect for that create posts for a living. Would you like me to take the food off of his family's table to help someone who is rude and disrespectful?

Most of us offer our advise for free to help our fellow Mcammers and wouldn't think of asking for anything in return. When we need help there is usually somebody here that can help us. And if I call one of my friends here a butthead it is after I've known him long enough for him to know I am kidding around.

BTW, bashing us and calling us names is not going to get you anywhere. It's not even giving you satisfaction or you would give it up already.

slavetothemetal you might want to read all of the posts before you start accusing me of using illegal copys of mc... the company that i work for has over 150 seats of mastercam and they are payed in full. i can asure you the one im using is paid for as well... saying that i had no problem paying you guys for the services, ill go to my dealer...

150 seats?

hehehehehhahahahahahahahahoohohoahohohohohhosorry...not done yet ,,,hehehehehehhahahahahahahah oh my god im gonna pee myself hhhehehehehehehe

heheh

You wouldnt even be here if you had that many...there would be someone from Inhouse there full time on the payroll ....

You got some more crap to feed us?

How can you expect anything different from all the replies you get when you right off the bat ask for a post ? God you have to be a jackas*. You know something if ya wanted to come in and ask some questions or need help all the guys here would be more than happy to help but my guess now is they will tell you to F off , can't say I'd blame them....

Dave Ferraro