Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MCAM V9 HACKED ALL READY

savtav

Hey Cadcam

When they put my dead body away you can have my Dongel/ Hasp /Key/ White thingy with a bunch of pins/ . Cause when i get reincarnated & return To this world I,d just get me a cheapo full blow working pir8 seat . Heck who needs to upgrade legally when you can buy this crap fo 10 cent on the dollar of a legal seat.

Btw i will upgrade cool.gif legally

All right Everyone,

Settle down. We don't want anyone to blow any gaskets. biggrin.gif Use the BSA site at the bottom of this forum page to report piracy. That's what it's there for. Take action. If the e-mail has a link or something else attached to it, there's a way to track it down. Instead of fuming about how the software value is going down, let's all help out in tracking the pirates down so the rest of the world will have to do what we do, purchase the software legit. "Saying No" is great but it will take more than talk to change things. Unfortunately Bush probably doesn't even know what Mastercam is, let alone what's going on with the software security. Get on the horn with the local representatives. WE hired them, now lets put them to WORK for us instead of themselves. mad.gif Whatever is done, MUST be accomplished using Legal channels or we are just as lawless as those we are attempting to stop. NEVER GIVE UP!! We are in the right! biggrin.gif

[ 02-19-2002, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: Peter Scott, Services 4 Automation ]

Hi

quote:

Mastercam Forum Brothers Unite !!!

""Say no to Crack""

I can't go to the corner store and buy a Cuban cigar ,because it is illegal.

"""(Peter )Saying No" is great but it will take more than talk to change things. ""

My plan as a user is to post all M.C. questions and answers to the forum,so if only

registered users can access the forum (even to troll) and my fellow Mastercam Brothers do the same,the pir8's will have economy brain surgeon

stink on them and then they will have to join the team to eat.

"Say No To Crack"

I had to send the crack pic to Jay first,so he could sign an internet relaese form.

[ 02-19-2002, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: Scott Bond ]

Don't forget, in some of these countries where hackers originate, you could buy a house and live comfortably for what you buy a 5 year old Neon for in the US. Even in Canada, I got a quote for SolidEdge, loaded, for the price of MC Design with solids. Perhaps MC should consider taking the path that others have and drop their prices, gain a much larger customer base and amortize over the higher seat numbers.

Hackers wouldn't exist if there wasn't a market.

P.S.

If only there was a way I could easily take my work ( Mastercam) home without having to crawl under the desk to get at the dongle.

Hey Why dont you guys just give me a name or an address of someone who is a supected Pirate and we'll make em walk the plank! If they cant learn to play by the rules then we will have to teach them a lesson out side the rules! Me and some of my other Italian friends would like to visit them on a personal basis, and explain the advantages of legal copies of Mastercam! mad.gif Jay can drive and will pick up Meyette on the way! ~Stefano Brigati

like i said before, if man made it. it can and will be broke. that's unfortunate. there is a newsgroup you can go to and download any and everything you want. Delcam included. but this is what makes mastercam #1. when a shop has to decide what cad/cam to use 9 times out of 10 they will choose mastercam. just because of the cracked copy's out there. and the company has to buy a seat because the employee already has it at home. i wouldn't be surprised is they LEAKED it on purpose. i could be wrong, and i hope i am. and i hope i didn't offend anyone. wink.gif

Stephano,

quote:

Me and some of my other Italian friends would like to visit them on a personal basis, and explain the advantages of legal copies of Mastercam!

ROFLMAO

Of course, I didn't hear it from here, "y'know what I'm sayin'." wink.gifwink.gif

That might not be the perfect Legal solution but I kind of like it. You gonna drive all the way to China? Where's the tunnel? biggrin.gif

Hey Scott! I thought you were gonna come with us for the ride! I printed out a Yahoo Map to china and off we go but I have to be back for Westec though. One of the problems with copyright laws is the fact that each country has different ones that apply so international copyrights are hard to fight but the reality is if its an outside USA Source getting it in to the USA then its concidered smuggling, and smuggling is something that Terrorist do! so... This is some kind of software terrorism against our economy! "Either you are with us or against us!" mad.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

Perhaps MC should consider taking the path that others have and drop their prices, gain a much larger customer base and amortize over the higher seat numbers.

This a popular MYTH!

If Mastercam were the price of say BobCAD it would still be pirated because people just want something for free. Look at how many illegal copies of Winzip are out there.

The price has dropped anyway. It costs the same dollar-wise that it did in Version 5 or Version 6. No price increase is almost as good as a price decrease because in real dollars spent you'l spend less in a couple of years if the price continues to remain the same.

We as legitimate users should root out the bad element amongst us so that they at least feel uncomfortaable about having bootleg. Right now bootleggers don't even feel uncomfortable.

The BSA (I'll leave it up to your imagination as to what I think the initials stand for). Get this, ever watch Discovery Channel? There was a show Motorcycle Mania and Motorcycle Mania 2. The guy is bootlegging Mastercam right on world wide television. So anybody buying motorcycles from this guy? If you are, you're directly supporting Bootleg Mastercam. Where's the BSA on that one?

Sorry to rant.

Aside from contacting elected officials or reporting software piracy to the appropriate agencies, we could encourage shop owners (including those on this forum) from utilizing overseas vendors who use any pirated software.

That being said, is everyone here running legit copies of Microsoft Office or Windows (9x, 2000, XP, etc.)? wink.gif

I think US industry organizations could help if they would all agree that they will cut off any vendor found pirating software. Zero tolerance.

That would send a shock through the industry and clean a lot of this up, since no manufacturer would risk their best customer by using illegal software.

This would also act to really stimulate the economy!!!!

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

If I were ever in a position to award machining contracts, the first thing I'd ask is if their Mastercam is legit and then to prove it to me. I feel that if a company is willing to cut corners with pirated software they are MORE likely to cut corners elsewhere in their business practices. That's not to say that if they are running legit software they are guaranteed to not cut corners. It's the principle of the matter.

Let's see my Dell came with Win2K, Office 2K Professional so I guess I'm legit, Oh and my Mastercam that is licensed to me.