Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MCAM V9 HACKED ALL READY

savtav

I Don't belive this Could be True??????

It just got released and hacked all ready I am still waiting for my legal copy .

-------------------------------------------------

CNC Software Mastercam v9.0

Chinese site again.

Thanks to them.

I hope is finall Mastercam v9.0

from info:

Team CADZ + + Associates

ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÛ P R E S E N T S ÛÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ/////

ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿

³ ³

³ Mastercam V9.0 ³

³ © CNC Software Inc. ³

³ ³

ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ

/////ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÛ ÛÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ

ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»

º º

º Supplier....: CADZ Team Release Date...: Feb 16, 2002 º

º Packager....: CADZ Team # of disks.....: 29 x 5.0 MB º

º Testers ....: CADZ Team º

º Cracker.....: L&TE Type ..........: CAD/CAM º

º Protection..: Dongle Platform.......: Win 98/NT/2000 º

º º

ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ

ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ

/////ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÛ R e l e a s e N o t e s ÛÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ

ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»

º º

º No matter what type of machining you do, Mastercam Version 9 offers º

º you something to boost your productivity. From 2D production work to º

º multi-axis machining, surface design to solid modeling and machining, º

º Mastercam Version 9 delivers a set of new tools for your shop. º

º º

º Mastercam Design Version 9 simplifies part design and helps ensure º

º that no matter where a CAD file is from, you can open and edit it º

º in Mastercam. All Mastercam Design enhancements are also included in º

º Mill, Lathe and Wire . º

º º

link in Attachment

regards

misko au

Attachment: mcam9.txt

This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

savtav,

Was the price for the hacked version also listed?

I hope this is a scam and that shops around the world are not getting Mastercam v9 at bargain basement prices.

For all of us who bought their license legelly, this has to stop. Not only do we have to compete with China and their cheap labor, but they also are getting the same software we use cheap. I have seen quotes from China on complicated 3D CNC machined products come in at 1/4 of the best US price.

Mike

NY,we lose work to china on a daily basis at my shop,good ol'american built companys that send thier molds over seas.Our marketing to compete is virtually any complex 3D open and shut mold up to 4 cavity design and build with a six week delivery.China molds are in customs for 4 weeks minumum.The cost for hacked 8.1.1 is supposedly 220.00.This is a rediculous price for mill level 3,and 180.00 for level 1.I have been researching this for about 2 weeks.This stuff cant be legit.Hackers and Cheaters some day will have to suffer. mad.gif

$220.That's expensive. There is a guy that pops on Ebay every week or so and sells V9 for 10 pounds ($16)from U.K. He started selling it right after beta testing kicked in.

All those manufacturing magazines always write that we (US) can still stay compattitive with countries like China because of the new ever evolving technology we have. Are they kidding or what. Almost every shop over seas has the same software you and I use and they get it for few bucks or for free. Chinese already make their own CNC machines that they program with MC v9 with few guys that work for $20/week. We can't compete with that.

Anyways, why CNC doesn't do something better with the protection of the Mastercam. Something like a PCI board that has to be in the PC that actually runs some part of mastercam on it. Try to get someting like cracked Delcam's PowerMill. I see people on the forums looking for it all the time and nobody has it, but everyone has got MC.

[ 02-16-2002, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: beav700 ]

Ny Mike,

There was no price listed it was actually for free, There was even a direct link were you can Download it.

QUOTE:

-------------------------------------------------

If it is true & its already hacked

.That tell me that CNC Software has a leak in there programming department. A Serious Securty leak.!!!!!

Kenneth Potter , Mabe you are right lastweek Mastercams FTP site, had a door open with annominos login for V9 FINALL download very easy access for hackers to get to and crack..

I did check it out and it was true. And now it is closed with user and password is requried very strange.....!!!!!!

Well, it happens with all software apparently. The bottom line is though, if someone is stupid enough to buy it and use it, remember they get no support or documentation. And if a bug fix is required, they wont get that either.

Just take stock in the fact that as registered users, you have done the honest thing in buying, and supporting, Mastercam, so that it can continue to be improved.

It sounds wrong to say, but cracking most software is not overly difficult. Whether it's messing with EXEs in a hex editor, developing key generators or through other tricks, software will continue to be able to be pir8ed. Whoever develops a bullet-proof software protection method will be able to retire as a wealthly person.

To add to savtav's last post, password-protected ZIP or RAR files are quite simple to break.

And remember, there is a huge difference between hackers (or hax0rs) and crackers wink.gif

Since I run a mold shop that sends work to china, and have actually been there to see exactly whats happening there let me paint a picture for you.

I can purchase custom machined mold bases to my own design cheaper than I can buy the blank bases, this includes all drillings, tappings, pockets, gun drilling, leader components.

The quality of the machining equals and often surpasses that which my shop is capable of.

Their CAD/CAM office had easily 50 seats of Cadkey and 50 seats of MasterCAM.

They can give me a complete quote within 48 hours often 24

Delivery is within 7 weeks.

The general plates are from chinese steel, but they are happy to supply Japanese or German steel for cavity plates.

and thats just for starters!

Thats because they try and compete, the trick Ive found is not to compete but to exploit!

There is no way your gonna be able to do what they do cheaper so dont try, however, they do have weaknesses and by structuring your operations around those weaknesses you can provide cheaper tools without compromising your buisness

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

That tell me that CNC Software has a leak in there programming department. A Serious Securty leak.!!!!!

Uhhhhhh. NO!!!! The problem is either a dealer or beta tester. I've had my V9 release for weeks now. I'm actually surprised it took this long.

It is sad. I will tell you honestly that many Eastern European countries and Asian Countries have absolutely positively no regard for intellectual property. It would not surprise me in the least if it were the ... DOH!!!! I better not say what I was going to say lest I get myself in trouble because it would be pure speculation.

Just sad......

quote:

Try to get someting like cracked Delcam's PowerMill.

Sorr to say but you not looking in the right places then. I know where to get it. The reason that it is not as easy to get is because the demand for free Delcam is far far far below the demand for free Mastercam. Sorry to burst your bubble friend, their software is just as vulnerable as everybody elses.

[ 02-18-2002, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: James Meyette ]

Maybe CNC Software should require an internet registration process before enabling the software somehow. Maybe on initial install, or everytime you start Mastercam up after it's been installed. Of course that would require every PC to have internet access...

Even if it was cracked, you could chase the internet address or invalid sim # (or whatever secret stuff they could put in there).

Just a thought...

It was either that, or have the good folks at companies like Dell, Gateway, Compaq, HP, etc activate each computer they set up. Microsoft was also thinking about IT/IS departments at huge companies that were looking at the prospect of 200+ new XP installs. Like I posted earlier in this thread, the person/people that develop a rock-solid method of protecting sotware will become insanely wealthy. So what's you, the user, to do in the meantime?

1) Pay the software that you use.

2) Report pir8s.

3) If you notice a potential problem or flaw, inform the developers.

4) Be safe and secure online; this also includes social engineering (some of the easiest hacks aren't initially targeted against computers, but are against humans).

Hi

The Hijackers have the V9 running on their pc's today

, I am waiting for mine to be burned then sent

COD about 10 days from now.

This is the way it is. mad.gif

LutherHeggs

quote:

Maybe Bush will bring up Mastercam getting pirated

This is going to happen right after I benefit from Clinton's health insurance plan . smile.gif

[ 02-18-2002, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: Scott Bond ]

Well its gotten to the point weres I just say give up! Whats the point other than the software support for having a legal seat!

Spend 15k to 30K for legal software just to have Pir8ed stuff fly around for the price of a made in China off the rack cheap suit rolleyes.gif

What a feakin joke this hardware Dongle Security Hasp or what ever ya call this freakin thing that plunged the back of my computer.

Just venting & Btw if I die PLEASE dont let me be buried or Cremated in Georgia!