Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Holeaxis X2 MR1

Zoober

My Verisurf C-Hook holeaxis is not working on X2 MR1 and I use it all the time so MR1 is no good For me. Thanks MasterCam /QUOTE]

Mastercam has nothing to do with this.

The HoleAxis chook is written by Ernie at Verisurf

and he's given it to us for nothing.

He'll compile for X2_MR1 when he gets around to it. If you sent he a check, he might get to it a little sooner wink.gif

Boy, tough crowd here today......... rolleyes.gif

I don't believe anyone was being disrespectful at all. I was just trying to see if anyone else was having problems running it in MR1. Usually, that is the protocol here. I'll try what G said. Thanks Gcode and Ron.

Oh, and by the by, I would gladly pay for it if it was not free. My gratitude goes out to Verisurf for this tool.

I loaded MR1 overwriting the previous version, verses a side by side install. My holeaxis works fine, without doing a thing to import, copy migrate or whatever. I will not do a side by side install. All of our machines that we have done that on have numerous problems and crash frequently. A single version of X2 per machine works with almost no problems.

• 3 months later...

you need to go settings >> customize >> on the iright side under category scroll down to verisurf hole axis, there is 1 icon drag it to a blank area or an existing tool bar

In your chooks folder should be a verisurf folder with two files, in the chooks folder there should be 2 files

holeaxis.ft

1verisurf.ft

if those are there go into your config >> files and make sure you are pointing to the correct chooks folder