Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

New old machine, Need Help updating post

connormac

Our company moved to a new building for us. In the move we aquired a new machine. 1986 Monarch VCM 150.

I have the V9 post for it that works in V9. I updated it for X2 mr1. Now it puts the pdrill call outs before the psof$. ???? Help please. I am having to remember how to program in V9 again until I can get this fixed. banghead.gifcurse.gif

WooHoo!

We have 2 of these machines, same vintage.

a 75vmc 20 x 40 and a 45vmc 18 x 30 with pallet changer and Reinishaw probe. 20+ years old and that controller still rocks. read/writes are a little slow and storage is limited but that was the norm back then.

Smit:

quote:

Let me know and I'll send it tomorrow.

I would also like to check out a copy of your post, please. click my name above my avatar for mail link smile.gif

-Keith

Was 1050 the one with the Z-Axis being reversed?

BTW, Monarch has some of the best support of any machine builders I ever had to deal with. Don't know about their new stuff, but their old machines were top notch.