Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Video tutorial any good?

MotorCityMinion

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too would like to see the flowline with sound.

I just got the MCx demo last week.

Boy im lost with the new screen and all.

Its a whole lot different than MC9.

You make some Very good lessons and easy

to follow and learn. Please let us know when they come out..

(Nice work Jay. Was that PeeWee Herman narrating?) Sorry jimmy your Brother was a avalbe so I had to get stand in. J/k back buddy.

Motor City you need to contact your local dealer for the cost. there are many more videos on the Prep disk.

I have used this for training before.

The prep 1 package sounds expensive for a street urchin such as my self. Axis is our reseller. I'll see if I can get some pricing out of them shortly. In that latest flowline video,

(http://www.cad2cam.net/flowline/flowline.html), it looks like the tool path is creating a convex radius at the top of the form. Am I seeing things here? Could this be some type of lead-in?

No lead-in the blend toolpath blends a toolpath between the two curves generated the convex you see is the radius of the ball endmill offsetting from the surface as it machines the wall starting from the curve boundry. I also have a 3-d swept toolpath notice it stops short of the wall. http://www.cad2cam.net/swept3d/swept3d.html

just another way

Steve

www.cad2cam.net

• 2 weeks later...

Dude,

quote:

11. Issues with your reseller should be resolved directly with your reseller and/or CNC Software. Airing out your issues using the forum will not be tolerated.

FAQ

I would kindly ask you to please refrain from your issues with your reseller.

Thanks

cheers.gif

Nah, and I can't push the issue either -.- As John mentioned in the previous post, I'm gonna bury that subject, On the bright side, I just got a new department manager that I've worked with in the past, that knows surfcam and understands the need for educational material. He's going start breaking in on the Mcam and I may be able to get him to push for some training videos. I'm thinking about the "Tips for manufacturing" series mentioned on this topic as it's only $400. I'm getting ready to spring for it myself. I see your from Farmington Hills. Cool. I've worked in Canton, and Oak Park for a while. I'm on the west side now.