Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Editor with custom macros capabilities?

David Eno

discriminator cnc editer. by MacGen Programming is a fine little program that costs very little.

30 day trial is available. I actually own a seat of this software. been using it for years.

Doug

NC Plot handles Fanuc Custom Macro B as well as having lots of NC editing features. I have used it for about 2 years. It takes a little setup, compared to standard NC editors, to get it to plot macros but it works well. Get it here Link

Macro Pro does not plot macros, it helps you write them, I have this also.

Textpad is desinged for editing computer programming languages not cnc code, although it could be used for cnc code. I see no mention of it being able to PLOT cnc custom macros.

Discriminator looks nice but I'm unsure if this feature "Multi-step gcode mathematical operations" means it can plot cnc custom macros.

HTH

[ 06-17-2008, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: ShefferCNC ]