Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X3 - Toolbar states

ToolMan184

Toolman,

It works fine in X2, I just tried it so something is definatly different.

Thad,

He is talking about switching toolbar states. When you switch toolbar states and then close X3, and then reopen, it starts with the last toolbar state instead of the your default toolbar state.

Seems like this should be a simple setting in configuration...

Yeah, X2 was working correct. But, X3 is broken. I sent it to QC. I have checked everything in the config file and it is opening the correct .mtb file.

Del, I havent gotten that far yet. I dont think much changed except for being able to do multiple 4 Axis paths in the same operation. I did get an error when trying to open my power library. Said it was from a previous version. I will check and make sure it still works though.

I just wanted to make sure that the default is saved properly. If it isn't, what you think is the default may not really be. Therefore, it may be functioning properly, but you just don't know it. tongue.gif

I'll be back to work tomorrow for my first taste of X3.

Thad

ToolMan, I've noticed you seem to be having several issues with keeping changes you've made. Make sure that the folders that X3 are installed in that you have full read/write capability. I've noticed on some of my installs in the past that this has been a problem. I have to run as a power user on our network here and sometimes Windows seems to limit the write capability on Mastercam folders until our administrator goes in and gives me complete control over the Mastercam folders. Just a thought!