Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Active Report Tips/Tricks.

Steve,

Thanks again for your hard work on the InkJet C-Hook/Post, works great.

As for the Setup sheet.

If I do a 2d lathe toolpath it uses a white background and then lines that are in color but hard to see, it also zooms out to fit both the part and the move back to home position. This makes it difficult to see the actual part.

Josh

Yup I got that far already,

Now I an trying figure out of there is a way to get it to list at the bottom, instead of which OP's are using a certain WCS but which tool is assigned to that WCS instead

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I found this thread and it has been a lot of help getting to where I have with Active Reports. I have a few questions though that I have not been able to figure out. I have the report outputting the offsets as G54,55 etc however my machines use offsets 3 different ways. One is 0=G54, 1=G55 another is 1=G54, 2=G55 and our Okumas are 1=H1, 2=H2 etc. However my active report is always 0=54. Where can I make a change so each machine outputs to the report correctly?? Also, when I use a COMMENT data field, is there a way to enter text into that comment field as I am building the setup sheet. I have went through all the help I can find and have downloaded a XML editor but XML is new to me and have not had much luck. Any more tips you guys can share???

confused.gifconfused.gif

• 11 months later...
  • 6 years later...