Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Lead in Lead Out - Wishlist

Slick

Don't know if it's come up before, but I figured I throw it out there to see if anyone thought it was a good idea. (I mentioned this to a rep at IMTS this year, but haven't seen it yet)

On the Lead in/Lead out page there's an arrow that let's you send your numbers from the Lead In side, to the Lead Out side. Wouldn't it be great if they added two more arrows (one in particular)?

How about adding an arrow that let's you reverse the numbers (flip, swap, whatever you want to call it), and/or that let's you send the numbers from the Lead Out side to the Lead in side.

Standard discaimer: If this has already come up, or there is a way to do this I apologize for wasting a thread. No animals were harmed in the making of this suggestion.

Two things I'd like to see:

Check surfaces with a an additional offset, so you can program a chamfer down in a pocket that leads right up to a wall, without going back and forth changing the start/stop parameters.

And exactly what you mentioned, a "swap" button for the lead in lead out. I've had a lot of parts lately that would really benefit from being able to swap the settings with one click.