Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Show off your medical parts!

Hi all,

We're always on the lookout for interesting parts that were programmed with Mastercam. We use these for photograophs and to spotlight the work of the Mastercam community.

Once every two weeks or so, we'll be be asking about specific types of parts. If we use your parts, we'll send you a "thank you" pack. We're not sure what will be in it yet, but we'll let you know as we go along.

Any parts you submit to us will not be sent outside of CNC Software. We'll only be using them for photography, screen shots, and possibly internal test cutting.

-----

So, first up - Medical parts! If you have any medical parts you'd like to share with us, please e-mail us at [email protected] .

-----

(Note: We'll need your explicit permission before we use the parts for anything, so we'll be following up with you).

Thanks!

quote:

Any parts you submit to us will not be sent outside of CNC Software. We'll only be using them for photography, screen shots, and possibly internal test cutting.

If CNC software wants to use the parts, I am positive that they are full aware of disclosure problems and privy information. You've got mail.

[ 12-04-2009, 01:32 AM: Message edited by: HEED ]

quote:

Nice.. Ben asks for medical parts, and instead gets two negative posts, totally unrelated to what he was asking.

Why dont you start another thread, instead of messing up this one?

There is a point behind the negative posts. As I am sure you know already. The only spotlighting that I would like to see is proof of a stable system. Sorry if that offends you or anyone else for that matter.

Realizing that sarcasm is probably not a good way to make a worthy point but at this point......

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

How about I send you a screen shot of every time Mastercam crashes on me? Can you use that?

How about you send that screen shot to THE CORRECT DEPARTMENT. :shakehead:

Sending Ben's department a crash report is like sending your tax returns to your congressman; it may feel good at the moment, but at the end of the day it only makes you look foolish.

[ 12-07-2009, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: CNC Apps Guy 1 ]

Hi all,

Just a few comments:

- Chipmaker; we're definitely looking for pictures. Eventually we'd like to get part files, but we'll worry about that once we speak with you directly to make sure that we're not violating anything proprietary, sign any forms you'd like us to sign, etc.

- CNC Apps; thanks, I look forward to seeing it!

- Neurosis; we do appreciate the input, and are constantly - constantly - striving for improvement. Your posts above were sent around internally - they do get read and they do contribute to CNC's decisions.

- Mick; thanks for the backup!

Ben Mund