Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

CAD/CAM OPERATOR/Mold Maker

Growing Arkansas based company has a position open for a qualified CAD/CAM Operator/Mold Maker. Job requirements include experience in making injection molds, proficient in programming CNC milling machines in Mastercam, proficient in Solidworks and a desire to progress into management. The position consists of designing molds from customer drawings/models, creating CNC programs from mold models, improving efficiencies in tool room and creating documentation for jobs as required. Qualified applicants should email resume to: [email protected]

quote:

Nothing says "professional" like a Gmail address..

What's wrong with that?

Our company uses one for our cad files that we get from our customers,and AOL for our normal email.

Besides, if you lose the file, it's still on Google's server provided that you didn't delete it. biggrin.gif

The bad one to watch out for is the Hotmail address.

Hello all:

I'm a technical recruiter specializing in the CNC Machining and tooling industry. I do permanent placement recruiting of CNC Engineers, Programmers, Machinists and Maintenance Technicians nationwide.

I have opportunities across the country and even when there isn't necessarily an opportunity in a person's area if they are good I can market them and make opportunities.

My contact information, company website, address etc is listed below. Please forward resumes to [email protected].

I would be happy to speak with you, go over your skill sets, experience and find out what kind of opportunities you would be looking for in your search.

No blinders here and I am specific to the CNC industry for permanent placement recruitment.

Regards,

Brian Cerkas

Technical Resources, Inc.

3030 Warrenville Road Suite 315

Lisle, IL 60532

Ph: 630-995-4100 Ext 211

Fax 630-995-4107

Toll Free 866-419-6995

www.techrecruiting.com

[email protected]

quote:

gmail addy

no name

no phone number

no nothing..

guy could be legit

or

an identitiy thief in Rumania..

True, I didn't think of that.

As for AOL, yeah don't get me started on that one, I've tried to get my boss to see the light, but he likes his AOL.

Hey at least I got him to uninstall that HOG from his computer and now he just uses the online AOL mail LOL!