Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Setup sheet

Elad

Why can't i see on the setup sheet the comments??

how will the worker know that the tool is rough end mill or finish.

What i do today is writing rough or finish in the comment box,and after printing the tool list,i write if the tool is rough or finish end mill.sometimes i forget to write it on the paper,and then the worker comes and i have to stop what i'm doing and open the mc9 file to check it for him.

Is there a better way??can i add the comment to the setup sheet??

Thanks,

redface.gif Oops your probably talking about the Tool list sheet...

Try selecting the Operation List instead of the Tool List. This can be found under Document on the menu or selecting the 3rd button under the menu. However this may print out a lot more pages because it lists each operation individually.

[ 11-15-2002, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Mark H ]

i write if my tool is for rough or finish in the comment box in the operation parameters.

I prefer not to use opersation list instead of tool list becouse if i have the same tool works in more then one operation,it will print it few times.it's confusing.i belive the worker should see the tool list,and he must know if the tool is rough or finish.

Anyway,what you're saying is that there is know way to know in the setup sheet if the tool is rough or finish??

thanks for your replys.

[ 11-15-2002, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: elad ]

• 3 years later...

If this is the In-House Solutions setup sheet you cannot change it, you can only download the trial version good for 30 uses. After that if you like it you must purchase it.

You cannot change it.

There are some minor output modifications you can make but beyond that it is a locked sheet you must ask In-House to modify.

BTW, I use their setup sheet in X, I like it and the response from In-House as well.

Welcome to the Forum

cheers.gif

Actually looking a little deeper, can't tell from the link alone, this sheet is available as a freebie. I still believe you'll need to ask them to customize it however. That's what the page says.

John,

Are your saying that you can get a setup sheet like the one showen by Riouel for free? where and how?

I typically dont use setupsheets, I only add comments in the header - that get overlooked - but I might start - looks to me that there is a lot of helpfull information to be given to the operator.

If you follow this link

Linky

It states on the page is is "Price: No Charge"

Now I don't know the particulars but you might want to contact In-House on Monday and see what the deal is