Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T What ever happened to.....

Jack Mitchell

As this title suggests,

What ever happened with the crematorium operator from Georgia?

As I recall there was a considerable mess, however; this notion just sort of struck me.

Not trying to morbid or anything like that. smile.gif

Perhaps an interesting thread to take our minds off of war and the woes of economic depression.

Regards, Jack

quote:

What happeded to Jack Ruby

Ruby was convicted, and he died of cancer in January 1967 while waiting for a re-trial.

This brings back some memories about a conspiracy theory and all, was there a second gunman ?

Who was the crematorium operator from Georgia ?

[ 02-26-2003, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: Alan S ]

As far as I know Ray Brent Marsh is out on bond and awaiting trial. They have filed a motion to move the trial due to publicity. What good that will do, I have no idea. Everyone knows about it. After all there were funeral homes from three states using the crematorium. He is charged with over 400 charges of theft by deception and abuse of a body. Everything has been quietened down about it around here.

I don't care what anyone says.......

I believe that idiot Osama got killed at

Tora Bora.

I just think that he would be showing his face

on video if he was alive.

All his goons want people to think he is still

alive to try to keep the fear (that's not working)in people.

That's why they had to resort to audio tape.

I will eat these words if I am wrong. wink.gif

Great idea Tom... cheers.gif

I think the reason they resorted to video tape is because the that dirtball has shavin his nasty beard, ditched the towel & the toga, and is living in FRANCE. He figured out he screwed up and now works at a meat packin plant...lol

Keep chasin him!!!!

violent-smiley-010.gif

[ 02-27-2003, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: Toolfab ]

If Osama is alive, you have to wonder if he is in his cave, laughing at the fact that Saddam is about to get his ASH wiped off the face of the Earth for something that Osama provoked. Don't get me wrong, I believe that Saddam had as much to do with the $$ in 9/11 as anyone. It would just be nice to see a hard link between the two.

I guess we will see this come to a head very soon.I hope you guys in Israel are buckled in for a bumpy ride.

God Bless.

ScottyB.