Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

woodworking/art forum

Trevor Bailey

i know this has been brought up before, but i would like to broach it again. i am seeing more and more woodworkers here. i, myself, have been working more in wood as a hobbiest and i would like a specific place to go and discuss specific Mastercam related topics that go along with woodworking.

i go to cnczone daily to read stuff on woodworking and building machines. i would rather spend most of my forum time here if possible. could we give this a try again?

i think that negative you posted may go away once we get woodworkers more involved. i know that for myself and a few other dealers, we would be in this forum quite a bit.

it would at least give the guys that work with art a place to go to ask specific questions and get needed answers. it would also allow users to discuss material venders, process, vacuum setups, machines, etc...

just a thought.

Next thing ya know Keebler will be askin for an Elf forum,

then we'll get a drunken bird forum,

then we'll get a sheep forum for the corn-boys,

then we'll get a cartoon motorcycle forum,

then we'll get a Endmill forum (now thats a good one) biggrin.gif ,

then we'll get a pink panther forum,

then we'll get a religeous forum,

then we'll get a non-religeous forum,

then we'll get a political forum,

then we'll get a answer with a question forum,

then we'll get a "Thads sticky forum",

then we'll get a "Rate the avatar forum"

and so on...........................

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

PEACE biggrin.gif

the ones at cnczone are pretty good. there are just a LOT of them. i normally live in the woodworking section.

my login is: sandiegocadcam

i am more of a troll over there now. more people are contacting me directly, which is fine. i have helped two other people design their "homemade" router. this one guy is using alibre to do his design and i must say, it looks very nice and seems easy to use from what i can tell. i have jumped on gotomeeting a few times with him to get him going and check out his software.