Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Eastec Attendance

chris m

I was thinking about it, but I cant see making the trip for a single day and 2 days away from the shop isn't looking good given the recent pile of job folders that ploped on my desk.

There is still an outside chance I can hype up the Lean Mfg. Conference and meybe get some upper mgmt. support. wink.gif

Its funny, I've been picking-up some nice work, but its been comming from the west coast.

I don't know if I'll be atending eastec this year. Things have been so lean that I cannot afford anything there, or the time off.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

We're doing well. Business is very good but we manufacture our own product(s) so we're in a little different situation than many or you.

out of probably 350 tool shops in north west pa. I would say less than 10% are doing well and

maybe 3% are doing excellent.Things are still pretty slow in general here and I was at Mold

Making technology show in cleveland 2 weeks ago

and most said the same.I am trying to get into more diversified things I would like to bring some aerospace work to the east coast.