Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

I'm Getting MasterCam Lathe :)

Reko

I just received permission to order a seat of MasterCam Lathe.

We are in the final stages of installing a used VTL that has been retrofitted with a Siemens controller back 2008. It has a 16' table and a 19' swing. No typo there, I meant to say feet, not inches. :o

I have programmed and operated many CNC horizontals before, but never a vertical... and never something that big. It should be interesting. In addition to that, it has two fully programmable rams, so this baby is set up to do some serious stock removal.

A few months from that completion date, we should have our 5-Axis Mill with 10 different head attachments including a full articulating head. MC 5-Axis seat coming soon... I hope.

:D

really BIG parts :D

oil tool stuff.. compressor bodies, navy stuff that must not be named

Lol

Well I used to build trashcan molds and large laundry basket molds on ours.

Was fun manually broaching those webbings.

But a 20 ft very big....wow.....I bet if ya hold the pedal down it will do every bit of 100 RPM :)