Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Fanuc 16i-M Control

mmetzinger

i run a 16i pro a control. the code for a rotate is a g72.1 or g72.2 you would then need to call up a sub or macro to actually perform the rotation. the g72.1 uses a rotation point and angle, the 72.2 is all incremental.

hth

trevor

it is not a fee . i am running 2 makino snc64 and a makino v55,all 3 have vitually the same control just diffrent years.i have not played with it much since i do all my mirrors and rotations off line with mc. i would think it is a modal command so wwith a couple lines you should be able to mdi it in control before running your program. i'll investigate more tomoroww in th a.m. and let you know more.

trevor

G68 X0 Y0 R90.0 (ROTATION ON, XY IS CENTER OF ROTATION)

BODY OF PROGRAM

G69 (ROTATION OFF)

G72.1 IS ROTATIONAL COPY

G72.1 P1234 L8 X0 Y0 R45 (ROTATES SUB#1234 8-TIMES X 45 DEGREES ABOUT X0 Y0 CENTER)

G72.2 IS LINEAR COPY

G72.2 P1234 L8 I1.0 J0 (EXECUTES SUB#1234 8-TIMES ALONG INCREMENTAL LINEAR VECTOR X1.0 Y0)

[ 06-16-2003, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Tim Markoski ]

Hey There Steve, It's great to see you know so much about Mastercam now, Did that Bootleg Seat come with Bootleg Training Tutorials????? and Boot Tech Support????... What Sim number do you have??? I mean I'm still waiting for you guys to call me back so you can become Legal owners... I know its not you who is to blame, You are an honest person and you are trying everything that you can to get them to become legal and I do Appreciate that. And to all others who try to sneak by with the bootleggers, We will get you! oh Yes! we will get you! anyway Steve Call me and we will talk..

Thank You cheers.gif

Ouch!!

That smarted frown.gif

They deserve what ever you give them.

I left as of yesterday and don't desire

to go back. The manager refuses to buy a

legal seat. He lied when he hired me and

bs's everyone he talks to. So i'm done w/ them, they're all yours.

PEACE biggrin.gif

To all reading this: Steve is a perfect example of the honest hard working machinist! Because of his honesty That company is now scrambling to get legal as we speak. Steve stood up for Mastercam and all of us and would not use a Bootleg seat! and I will help him find another job ASAP with one of our many legal customers. Also I will help him get his own seat of Mastercam to use so he wont ever be in that position again!

When It comes to Piracy - just say no!

It was great talking to you Steve and I will talk to you tomorrow. cheers.gif

quote:

And to all others who try to sneak by with the bootleggers, We will get you! oh Yes! we will get you! anyway Steve Call me and we will talk..

quote:

It was great talking to you Steve and I will talk to you tomorrow.

Sorry Stefan, I beg to differ for I am very disappointed with this response. What's next, the breaking of fingers, kneecaps, waiting around the corner of the shop at closing time?

Whoever Steve is, I would recommend dealing with another distributer that uses tact and goodwill as opposed to threats and airing dirty laundry within a public forum.

quote:

Steve is a perfect example

Who can make such judgement on high?

- Steve can talk his own talk and basically it's none of my business who he is or why he is being targeted or slandered. Sure there are those that will say "give it to him" and there are those that will say nothing at all. - my take is that this method is not the proper way to deal with this argument, quite frankly, I find this to be in poor taste.

Regards, Jack

quote:

- Steve can talk his own talk and basically it's none of my business who he is or why he is being targeted or slandered. Sure there are those that will say "give it to him" and there are those that will say nothing at all. - my take is that this method is not the proper way to deal with this argument, quite frankly, I find this to be in poor taste.

Regards, Jack

Poor taste is the manager who hired me,

letting me know about their pirate seat

after the fact. I've bent over backwards

trying to make it right. If they choose

not to buy, then i choose not to work for

them. As i did yesterday, but its a sad day

when you need to ask an employer "do you

have a legal seat?"

Thanks for your time gentlemen

Steve Quinones

PEACE biggrin.gif