Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Third View..? (Just for fun)

Rekd™

Here's a drawing of a part with 2 views shown.. anyone wanna take a guess at what the third (side) view would be?

:edit:

(Note that ALL features are shown, hidden or otherwise)

:/edit:

2view.jpg

'Rekd teh Engine ear

[ 06-25-2003, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Rekd ]

Phil, these are top and :edit: front :/edit:, you're looking for left or right.

quote:

How come every time I gave shop this kind simple nice drawing, I got punch on my face???

I got kicked in the arse a couple times by some of my students as well. I haven't had one get it yet. Even my boss, an extremely sharp engine ear, couldn't get it.

Bernie, you're right, there are 2 solutions for this.

'Rekd

[ 06-26-2003, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Rekd ]

So I can't help myself, and I'm hoping I speak for all the other people like me that have been too chicken to answer!!!

I have a couple of "guesses", like it was said, there are plenty of answers and then there is the one the "teacher" is giving.

I'm dieing to know rekd, so be sure to put the third view in picture format with your other two pic's so's it will be self explanatory.

Engine ear, you're killin' me! biggrin.gif

I don't know what solution you are looking for and with it being a trick and all this will probably not be what you are looking for, but, how about a rectangle with two vertical hidden lines coresponding with the location of the square cut out in the middle.

Phil

Could also be a triangle showing a wedge shaped part with same square cut out of the middle.

I've guessed enough.