Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

WAiting for X6 MU1

I am waiting for mu1

I am not ready to be beta tester of X6

I simply can not allow myself paralize production here.

Never installed any Mastercam X before update, looks like a waste of time

I need bullet proof distro without issues

I will lurk here read what problems people have and how they are solved and will decide

if it worth to installit at all

I can even skip X6 at all.

I dont want to offend noone but what can I do ?

X5 mu1 will stay for a long time my Mc version

It's ok to keep using X5 MU1. Because I will be using X6 or X7 or X8. I will be programming half as much as you do and making my parts faster and can charge less. Then I take all of your customers and your still programming with X5 cause you can't pay maintenance.

It's ok to keep using X5 MU1. Because I will be using X6 or X7 or X8. I will be

programming half as much as you do and making my parts faster and can charge less.

Then I take all of your customers and your still programming with X5 cause you can't pay maintenance.

You are assuming that he does not have maintenance. You must have very easy to

program work, that do not test the software's integrity. I do exactly what bear does

and wait for MU1, I have Maintenance, always will, even i will if I buy other software to add

to my arsenal. As for you getting anyone's customers because of the version

of software they use ,,,,BWAHAHAHAHAHA ...good one! ;).... (I needed a good laugh)

I've been running X6 since the first beta..

I started with simple stuff, working up to more complex work as each beta came out.

I've been using X6 exclusively since August. I run the nasty stuff through Vericut, but mostly its post and go.

The only time I use X5 is when I need to use Verisurf's Hole Axis/Pierce Point or our MoldPlus Catia translator.

I guess my sarcasm didn't come thru quite right. <_< Yeah, Mastercam has problems. What software doesn't? It has made my life a lot easier with all functionality X6 has brought, and I Thank Mastercam for working hard and fixing the problems. Assuming I don't do complicated work is just as funny as me taking his customers.

Hardly.. I pay maintenance out of my own pocket.. If things reach a point where I am not comfortable using

what I've paid for, I won't pay for it anymore..

I'm only messing wit ya' G ;)