Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Barefoot CNC

Trevor Bailey

Hello forum members. I will be taking some time off as I will be moving to North Carolina to become a MC dealer again and work with the fine folks at Barefoot CNC.

This is a bit off topic and I have not been posting as much as I would like to because of the preperation for moving, but now things are at the final stages for me to switch coast. I want to say good bye to all my west coast bud's and say hello to all my soon-to-be bud's on the east coast.

In closing, I want to thank Jimmy Wakeford and Sam Smyre and of course Katie biggrin.gif . We will make an unbelieveable team.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CadCam,

We are all part of the same team, the forum makes this easy.It was the forum where I met Trevor.

Barefoot has been growing and it took awhile to find the right guy that fit in with the rest of us at Barefoot. Trevor fit the bill to a T. He will be heading up sales for us. Sam will do sales/support/training. I will do posts/support/training. Katie has to keep us all straight.

We have been working this out for awhile and Im glad that has all come together.(Can U say top ten?) cheers.gif

In short, hate you are loosing a valued member of your team, but WAHOO! he's going to be on ours! smile.gif

Jimmy

Good luck Trevor,

What happened? You finially get tired of trying to explain "work offsets" to the boss? biggrin.gif (sorry but I couldn't resist)

Well at least you are moving to a decent part of the east coast.

The only problem you will have at first is trying to "talk funny" (accent) like them. biggrin.gif

Good luck Trevor,

Barefoot is my reseller, and I get up to Morganton for the seminars from time to time. So I'll probably be seeing ya. Don't let Jimmy and Sam fool ya, Katie is the backbone of that operation. wink.gif If your into softball, I may be able to hook you up with some teams in NC.

Heidi Trevor:

Look forward to meeting you one day. I think you are joining a really fine group of people. A friend found the following somewhere on the Internet and I'm thinking you may find Y'allbonics helpful at Barefoot.

HEIDI - (noun) -Greeting.

HIRE YEW - Complete sentence. Remainder of greeting.

Usage "Heidi, Hire yew?"

BARD - (verb) - Past tense of the infinitive "to borrow."

Usage "My brother bard my pickup truck."

JAWJUH - (noun) - The state north of Florida. Capitol is Lanner.

Usage "My brother from Jawjuh bard my pickup truck."

BAMMER - (noun) - The state west of Jawjuh. Capitol is Berminhayum.

Usage "A tornader jes went through Bammer an' left $20,000,000 in improvements."

MUNTS - (noun) - A calendar division.

Usage "My brother from Jawjuh bard my pickup truck, and I ain't herd from him in munts."

THANK - (verb) - Cognitive process.

Usage "Ah thank ah'll have a coke."

IGNERT - (adjective) - Not smart.

Usage "Them boys sure are ignert!"

RANCH - (noun) - A tool used for tight'nin' bolts.

Usage "I thank I leff my ranch in the back of that pickup truck my brother from Jawjuh bard a few munts ago."

ALL - (noun) - A petroleum-based lubricant.

Usage "I sure hope my brother from Jawjuh puts all in my pickup truck."

FAR - (noun) - A conflagration.

Usage "If my brother from Jawjuh don't change the all in my pickup truck, that thing's gonna catch far."

TAR - (noun) - A rubber wheel.

Usage "I hope that brother of mine from Jawjuh don't git a flat tar in my pickup truck."

TIRE - (noun) - A tall monument.

Usage "Lord willin' and the creek don't rise, sure hope to see that Eiffel Tire in Pars sometime."

RETARD - (verb) - To stop working.

Usage "My grampaw retard at age 65."

FAT - (noun), (verb) - a battle or combat; to engage in battle or combat.

Usage "You younguns keep fat'n, n' ah'm gonna whup y'uh xxxx."

RATS - (noun) - Entitled power or privilege.

Usage "We Southerners are willin' to fat for are rats."

CHEER - (adverb) In this place.

Usage "Just set that bare rat cheer."

FARN - (adjective) - Not domestic.

Usage "I cuddint unnerstand a wurd he sed... must be from some farn country."

DID - (adjective) - Not alive.

Usage "He's did, Jim."

ARE - (noun) - A colorless, odorless gas; Oxygen.

Usage "He cain't breathe...give 'im some ARE!"

BOB WAR - (noun) - A sharp, twisted cable.

Usage "Boy, stay away from that bob war fence."

JEW HERE - (noun) and (verb) contraction.

Usage "Jew here that my brother from Jawjuh got a job with that bob war fence cump'ny?"

HAZE - a contraction.

Usage "Is Bubba smart?" "Nah...haze ignert. He ain't thanked but a minnit n'is laf."

SEED - (verb) - past tense of "to see".

VIEW - contraction (verb) and pronoun.

Usage "I ain't never seed New York City... view?"

Good Luck- Paul

We can hardly wait to get a hold of you down here. As Bubba say's "Barefoot doesn't have customers, we have friends", I guess that means we'll be getting another friend. I look forward to meeting you. And remember that when you buy Bubba lunch, it's sweet Tea and a biggggg Cheeseburger!!! cheers.gif

Hello yall

We guys at barefoot welcome Trevor and will give him a real hillbilly welcome. Jimmy already got him a

redneck highrise picked out and all his bubba cousins pitched in to help make it comfortable.

Its even got an outhouse with running water. I am personally glad to have Trevor on board and looking forward to a bright future. Also we believe he will fit right in at BarefootCNC

Sam Smyre

BarefootCNC

tongue.gif