Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

heidenhain 150 help ????

MIDGARD

midgard,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not familiar with heidenhain posts, but there are two versions of it on the download disk. Of course you most likely will have to modify it to your liking. If you need a post made for you, contact your dealer.

Rob

Funny you both should ask about my MasterCam Rep.He is stupified ????At least that 's what they tell me. I know the machine will run with Feature Cam. Yes we did try to tweek the post in on the cd to no avail. Any other ideas. I could send you a sample program to see if you can find the BUG. Thanks from Midgard cheers.gifbiggrin.gif

Well tell the boss to buy the right post from the dealer. The dealer not gving you the support you need (which must not be the one I have used cause they have been great west coast and east coast) then call Mastercam direct and see what they can do for you. You need help then I say you start becoming the wheel that needs to be oiled and you will be taken care of.

Here is what I found for PA:

Innovative Solutions Inc.

717-541-8123

Prism Engineering

215-784-0800 corporate head quaters.

Reading PA - Sales Office

610-927-3143

Then of course mastercam:

860-875-5006

I hope that helps

Crazy millman

I have a post for an "old" Bridgeport mill with a Heidenhain 150 control. The post is a modified version of MPHEID post found on disc. This is a conversational post. I'm willing to email it to you if you want??

That is if its okay with the forum "police"! wink.gif

Where In Pa are you located cheers.gif

Yes, OPPIZ, I would be VERY interested in the post you have for the OLD machine.So would my Mastercam Rep. You can email me at [email protected] , We are located in Green Lane , Pa. just north of Philly. Also a side note, my factory reps. have been in touch with me twice this morning already, after seeing my post on this forum. TEAM work, T ogether E veryone A ccomplishes M ore. Thanks A TON OPPIZ. MIDGARD cheers.gif

Well Midgrad glad you got some help and yes we all for the most are here to help each other.

I was wondering what is your area of study and are you in the B.S. or M.S for your studies. I almost got a chance to be a Teacher/Student for Machine Shop at Florida State Unveristy but they could never get their money straighten out at the time and I dont up root without something firm.

Well glad you are going in the right direction. You didnt by chance buy the Machine off EBAY did you?

Crazy millman

Millman,my vocation has been building plastic injection molds and high speed progressive dies for the last 22 years.Got my Assoc. Degree in Toolmaking Technology from Williamsport Area Comm. College. Served 10,000hr apprenticeship for my Machinist Papers & Tool-n-Die Maker papers.OPPIZ,cudo's, man !!!! cheers.gif Put your post in ran code and started making chips.OPPIZ, is your home near Sayre, Pa???Have family that lives near there. P.S. Have MasterCam reps. helping me with auto toolchanging issues.I think we whipped this ONE.Thanks to everyone who helped with this. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifcheers.gif

quote:

is your home near Sayre, Pa???

Not Really, Sayre Is about 100 Miles east of me.

quote:

Have MasterCam reps. helping me with auto toolchanging issues.

The machine I use that post for is an old timer (20yrs +) without a tool changer. Who's your dealer? mine is Innovative Solutions.