Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Ok Cnc Software Geeks: Mach Sim Lathe needs

tsaladyga

Daniel you going to EMO this year? I plan on going this year on my own. As I am trying to grow my business I have the chance to network and work with many different companies while over their. I have started the trek on my own and it is fun to be in control of my own future. Scary as all get up, but at the same time I can go and do what I need for who needs it when they need it. I am excited to partner with ICAM and see where things take me and my company. CNC Software has a good prodcut and I am just trying to let people know they are other option out here in the market beside Vericut. I appreicate you desire to educate and inform people. I hope over time I can show you and others ICAM has great things and working other good things to help the industry as a whole. I am still a Verisurf guy 100%, Still and Mastercam guy 100% and now working one becoming a ICAM guy 100%. Pretty cool plance I am in right now and if you or anyone would like to work with me I am willing to see what I can do to help any company with these 3 software's I know very well and keep learning and using. I have tons of freinds from this forum and just see a need in the industry missing currently. I think I can help and want to see if I can do that. Going out on oyur own is not for the faint of heart I can see that, but I figure if I lived through all the near stuff death again ,maybe it is time I give it a shot. I know my time on this earthhas no guantree. I should try to see if I can make a good of things. ICAM is one company I am partnering with. I have others I am working with as well and my thought are with all the experience I have I might be able to make this work. If not I will give this my best. I can alway go back to programming parts for someone. I am not to bad at it. I might not be all that smart and I might not be considered all that good by some, but I am okay with that. I have fun making stuff and going in this direction with the right people it might just work. It might also never go anywhere, but I think with the right attitude, care and support people will be wiling to work with 5th Axis as a company. I will never make everyone happy, but I will surley do my best to try.

• Like 1