Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X7 verify, stock model is all wrong

Guyinthedesert

I've played with it a little, but today I tried using X7 verify on a real part. My initial stock is coming off a lathe. It has a thru bore with several steps, and several diameters on the outside.

When I hit verify, the stock that shows up looks similar, but nowhere close to what the stock model looks like, I tried selecting the model, and I tried saving the stock as an STL and choosing FILE. Same result. Is this just some kind of a bad joke? I really don't have time for this horsesh$t anymore.

Sorry if this has already been covered.

I really don't have time for this horsesh$t anymore.

Why not upload your file, otherwise nobody else will have time for your problem either.

Just click on More Reply Options and Attach Files.

(the same goes for everybody else who wants their questions answered sooner instead of the endless back and forth banter due to the lack of information)

100% to Scott's Solution - The 5 axis engine solves the waterfall problem. If you're a relatively new Mastercam user you wouldn't recall a similar problem with the old verify engine doing the same thing.

I think CNC is working on a user setting interface for MU1 so we'll have something like the access to verify options we had in config up thru X6