Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

NEED OF POST FOR FANUC 0i-TB

SURESHBABU

The wealth of knowlegde is a great thing that anyone can have and hope to achieve to. I can personally atest to the great attitudes of the people who share their knowlegde in here. Rekd, Chris, James, Jay, Trevor, Jimmy, May^Day, Murlin, Jack, Roger, Mick, Scott Bond, Bucket Head, Toolfab, Gcode, Plasttav, Andrew, Bulliness, Thad, Dave Thomson, Chris M, Marc Linsdey, Cammando, Hardmill, Theepres, CMR, Harryman, and could go through 1000's more names of people I have seen in the short time I have been here that share in this community. I can also sit here and comment on the many people who come in here to pick a fight since I have been on here the short time I have. You have a alot of these memebers who have been on here for years not months like I have so they have more of an idea about people coming into this community. Like any community you are in if a person comes in giving bad attutide and doing things you have seen that you consdier as less than correct you are not going to bake an apple pie for them. I honestly think that you might say hey but not going to loan them you car to go run to the store. I try to do so much on here and post as much as I have cuase I got so much from the people in here i could never repay them for their help and i have personally asked some pretty off the wall stuff and got the help I needed.

I am also someone who shares his knowlegde and have personally help 13 people get into this profession but have also sent a dozen others down the road who wanted to give nothing back to get the knowledge I was giving them. I personally did the early mornings, late nights and self teaching by taking books home for alot of what I have learned and if a person doesn't even show any intrest to try then I am not going to make them. I feel the same way about the posts. I went to work in a company where they were doing 5 axis work and I had to work out alot of the post problem on my own and did not know about this place. I dont claim to be the sharpest tool in the shed but I got it done. I have also done alot of the same things where I am at now and I am even going futher to get set-up sheet working the way I want and other things. I also have a wife and kid with a kid on the way and I am on the otherside of the country 2400 miles away where I lived for over 30 years. I am sorry but I still feel nothing ventured nothing gained and if you figured out how to run a CNC machine you can get a post that is on the Cd for typical stuff the way you want. I just cant see where someone is doing turn/mill or any other type of mulitaxis work which in itself is not common stuff and then think to come one here and expect something of that nature to be free and then that same person cant understand why people who are possbile their competion not willing to give them posts for free. I dont care if a boss is breathing down your neck. If that boss is willing to spend money on machine like this and then not do the research to make sure they could even run the machine and then not do research on a cam program to run it and then not think something that is almost like a fingerprint which is the post processor is not important.

I ask all of the people who think they should be free please send me a fully working 5 axis post that fully supports all of the 101-106 and 301-306 tooloffests and tangancney factors for all the different vectors of a Thermwood router which for some reason everyone who sells it and supports it want over $2000 for. Or give me a fully functional post that will make thousands to possbile millions of dollars. I want this post to run every machine out there lathe, Mill, Wire, Screw Machine single turret, double turret, full traveling 5th axis machine out there, and I got a machine I might be desiging that will use 100 different axises so give me that one for free also. My email is up there I will be waiting for all the free post to pour in from all you free people that give that stuff away. I will also take a million dollars while your at it. My company adress in on the web-site just put it to my attention and I thank you advance.

Crazy Millman

Crazy Millman

Welcome to the Forum Mazaic I was wondering if you ere trying to get close to Mazak in you own way with the name.

[ 10-14-2003, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: Millman^Crazy ]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Hey Crazy...

You ever get up north a bit into North Orange County?

I like to meet Forum Members whenever possible. I've met rekd at WESTEC, I know Jay, I know Scott BOnd, I met gcode, he works around the corner from me. Perhaps that the SoCal User's Group Seminar we could have an eMastercam "get together" or something.

quote:

Ok, ok, put the Bong down and step into reality!!!

As for their ranking, 5 of the top 10 teams fell this past weekend so their move back up was warranted, ESPECIALLY after the pounding on the ground AND in the air they treated Stanford to. They are a relatively young squad that will only get better.

James,

Gonna have to agree w/ you on that one. SC has got

a great team, but this Sooner fan looks forward to

another National Championship.

I seen them this past year in the Rose Bowl and

have been patiently waiting all year, knowing

how good the team would be this season. Bring

'em all on, no one's stopping us this year biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ya I know So.Cal boy and Oklahoma Sooners,

been hearing it for years. (OH WELL)

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread guys biggrin.gif

Sorry ND - SC is too strong for ya.

BOOMER SOONER

PEACE biggrin.gif

[ 10-15-2003, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: Hardmill ]

Yeah James I am going to try to go to the Tool and Mold Expo in Anheim the not sure what day yet. I have got up as far Valencia since being out here and would be great to meet up. I still owe Matt a cup of Starbuck's coffee. cheers.gifcheers.gif You guys get together out here you tell me when and where I will be there as long at it not in San Fran or soemthing like that and not around my kids birth cuase already made the owners mad that I will be taking a minunum of week then.

Crazy Millman

Well on the Sc note I could talk about soem home teams like the Canes if we want to talk about some teams. Just giving you guys a hard time not much in college was a FSU fan until I got the Dean on Engineering not to commit to my teaching after offering me a position then couldn't secure fund but wanted me to climb out on a limb on the hope it would. I was a Jaguar fan tille they became the JAG_WADS so just like to see a good game and watch the best team win whoever it is on any given Sunday.

Crazy Millman

Maziac... thanks for the advice and words of encouragement on posts!

hardmill... have to admit, i'm pulling for the sooners since my irish are out of it - especially against any florida school, nebraska, texas (what a beating that was!),Ohio st, michigan...

i think it will be a 3 team race to the finish with oklahoma, virginia tech (they will beat miami), and USC (providing my irish don't upset them this week). i'll guarentee at least on of the teams in the championship will have one loss.

james... you know what they say about a wounded animal right? this is when they are the most dangerous! so watch out this weekend. i'm sure Ty will have something up his sleeve (i just hope he doesn't pull out the green jerseys again). look what they did to the supposed heisman candidates for pitt, the qb was running for his life and the receiver couldn't shake free of coverage. Williams better be ready to get hit.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

james... you know what they say about a wounded animal right? this is when they are the most dangerous! so watch out this weekend. i'm sure Ty will have something up his sleeve (i just hope he doesn't pull out the green jerseys again). look what they did to the supposed heisman candidates for pitt, the qb was running for his life and the receiver couldn't shake free of coverage. Williams better be ready to get hit.

The great thing about the SC/ND rivalry is that no matter who is doing well, it's anybody's game. Both teams get "up" for this one and anything can and will happen. SC's got a LOT of options. You can either get it in the air with Williams, Colbert, or Byrd, or down your throat from LenDale, Dennis, or Bush. Pick your poison. biggrin.gifwink.giftongue.gif NOt to mention that defense that put on the pressure like crazy.

JM2C

quote:

i think it will be a 3 team race to the finish with oklahoma, virginia tech (they will beat miami), and USC (providing my irish don't upset them this week). i'll guarentee at least on of the teams in the championship will have one loss.

I think Virginia Tech is just what Miami needs, they've

been walking a tight rope all year.

PEACE biggrin.gif

all i can say is: lets hope no one gets hurt before,during or after the game. ya know what i mean? no need for any of the above mentioned schools to have an poor excuse for why they lost.

i've been an ND fan all my life and have seen good and bad teams, but your right james, regardless of the situation they both come ready to play with an extra little chip on their shoulder. i am worried though SC does seem to have a team reloaded with talented players. i just hope ND keeps it close! frown.gif

quote:

one thing i have found for editing the post's is try to start with one of the masters that have only been changed by the pros, like mpfan. this has the fanuc controls in it. mastercam main menu, file, edit, pst. when you select the file to start with, it will bring it up in the deault editor, or you can choose another one. I prefer the cimco. but before you make any changes, save as the file so you dont blow the original. alot can be done with the settings sections, without getting into the logic.

Is this the start of the long awaited "Post Tips and Tricks" ??

I really hope so!!!; I'm sorry to not have the experience to share in this subject frown.gif but do have the willingness to learn from all of you who do. biggrin.gif

Thank you.

There is always soemthign constructive that comes from these threads of course it all realtvie to what are looking to learn from them. It is always good to get ideas what people think and see what they think. I just think it is strange people come here post one or two times when aksing for posts and then you dont see hide nor hair of them again and I have only been here 4 months and seen it better than 20 times easy where as you get the others like yourself that take some much from it I know I have and feel honored to have met all who I have on here.

I was not trying to be mean with my last post but life is full of anything a person could want out of it but if you never go and see what it has for you then you never know what it was really meant to be. I guess when you get almost killed at a young age and get told you will be nothing more than a vegatble and never walk again you look at everything different. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Crazy Millman

Well you all keep thinking I am kidding when I put the Crazy. J/K but seriously you would be suprised what the human body can go through and still keep ticking. I was meesed up pretty good but If you look at me now cant realy tell I was in a wreck and I was very very lucky and I thank God everyday I can still take a breathe. It was a good 6 months of physical therapy and other fun things before I went back to work and about 2 years before was anything like I was before the wreck but like they say what doesn't kill you make your stronger. I have always been the rock in our family so the Mental was not the hard part the Physical is still tuff soemdays but better that not being here.

Crazy Millman

[ 10-16-2003, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Millman^Crazy ]