Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

bebug error

Gary

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm getting this error when running a larger file with multiple stock models. 

I am thinking, from the replies, this is a ram-based issue as i have a crappy build with crappy ram.

Though, in my case, the Debug window pops about 5 or 6 times when starting a new operation, or when reloading an op. I have not had it force a restart on saving though🤔

44 minutes ago, mackenzieruiter said:

I'm getting this error when running a larger file with multiple stock models. 

I am thinking, from the replies, this is a ram-based issue as i have a crappy build with crappy ram.

Though, in my case, the Debug window pops about 5 or 6 times when starting a new operation, or when reloading an op. I have not had it force a restart on saving though🤔

What are your computer specs?

1 minute ago, mackenzieruiter said:

Quadro 2000

An i5 processor should not be used with modern cam gcode says, another issue is your ram is below the system reccomendation of 32 gb for heavy work you should use at least 64 gb ram I7 processor the new rtx graphics cards also make a world of difference gcode says, he has been using the new cards, apparently they are really good.

7 hours ago, mackenzieruiter said:

A Dell prodesk with an i5 @ 3.7ghz and 16gb of generic ram. Its an IT special.

Yesh you must just be doing simple blocks with holes in them. They want more than that and you should be okay. They want you to get some serious programming done then they need to get you a serious computer to accomplish that task with. I run a i9-9980HK 16 core Overclocked to 5.2 ghz with 128 gb of RAM with Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 SSD and Quardo RTX-5000 16gb of memory. Next System will have Latest i9 over clocked with at least 16 cores, 256gb of memory and maybe the RTX-8000 32 GB card in it. I will be looking at Dual Samsung 980 Pro 2TB M.2 SSD in Raid 0 mirror for performance setting using a dedicated Raid card. I priced a system like this for $32k so I am dreaming thinking I will ever be able to afford it, but we don't think we can we will never will.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Thee Byte™ said:

An i5 processor should not be used with modern cam gcode says, another issue is your ram is below the system reccomendation of 32 gb for heavy work you should use at least 64 gb ram I7 processor the new rtx graphics cards also make a world of difference gcode says, he has been using the new cards, apparently they are really good.

22 hours ago, crazy^millman said:

Yesh you must just be doing simple blocks with holes in them. They want more than that and you should be okay. They want you to get some serious programming done then they need to get you a serious computer to accomplish that task with. I run a i9-9980HK 16 core Overclocked to 5.2 ghz with 128 gb of RAM with Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 SSD and Quardo RTX-5000 16gb of memory. Next System will have Latest i9 over clocked with at least 16 cores, 256gb of memory and maybe the RTX-8000 32 GB card in it. I will be looking at Dual Samsung 980 Pro 2TB M.2 SSD in Raid 0 mirror for performance setting using a dedicated Raid card. I priced a system like this for $32k so I am dreaming thinking I will ever be able to afford it, but we don't think we can we will never will.

I am well aware of where my system is at. I've mentioned it in the Benchmark thread. I was simply saying that this debug error seems like it has something to do with RAM capacity, as I encountered it the other day.

1 minute ago, mackenzieruiter said:

I am well aware of where my system is at. I've mentioned it in the Benchmark thread. I was simply saying that this debug error seems like it has something to do with RAM capacity, as I encountered it the other day.

You should contact Mastercam QC -> QC<at>Mastercam<dot>com

5 hours ago, mackenzieruiter said:

Well it might be and right now I have a file pulling 109gb with just Mastercam crunching a stock model across 16 cores.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...