Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Why? I don't understand the logic behind this..

Rekd™

May I add my views on this "all time stupidest law" issue. If we consider the drivers license for whats its intended; a privilege to drive, and not some form of national ID card. I believe its one of the best ideas California has came up with in recent history.

Any person driving in California should be licensed to do so, whether they are here legally or not. I dont want Pedro running of to Mexico, if he were to ever be involved in serious or fatal injury with a family member of mine. I want him to owe up to his responsibilities, which I tend to think is more likely if he possess a valid Drivers License and Liability Insurance, which BTW is still required to register a car in California.

I believe the real issue here is racism rearing its ugly head. Californians tolerate, no enjoy, having "illegal" aliens performing all the menial jobs and functions that are required in this state and others.

Listen, I am of Mexican descent, and I am totally against illegal aliens being here. This is a criminal act and they should be punished or deported. But I can not accept them as 2nd class citizens,(21st century slavery), as some of you seem to do. How can you have Juan do your garden, or Maria do your housecleaning and then complain about them recieving medical aid, education, driving privileges etc..???

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read my post about the MIB, from INS, over the SS#, good, then what I'm about to say may clear up a few things.

IT DON"T F*CKING MATTER!!!!!!

An ILLEGALE IMMERGRINT, will not take advantage of any services by the Government, that requires a photo, real name, maybe a fingerprint.

Most are coming from a country, that has a corrupt Government. They gain wisdom and experience, before leaving for the U.S., from their friends who left before them, and got deported back home.

So they already have their DO & DON'T list.

1st thing they do when they get here. Hook up with some FAKE ID, for about $300. they buy their very authentic looking, albeit phony ( MOST TIMES)

INS ID card, SS card, Birth-certificate, State Drivers License.

The basic fact is, over 95% of the ILLEGALE ALIENS, will never use their real ID for anything Government related, TO AFRAID of being deported.

Since they have been raised with a MIS-TRUST of their government their whole entire lives, what makes you think they are going to come here and trust ours??????????????? confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif GO HOMER SIMPSON!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Maybe, being a past employee, past empolyer and now, living in a 3rd world country gives me a different perspective.

Thanks

Tim H. cheers.gifcheers.gif

We need a "guest worker" program, where low skill labor jobs can be filled with people from other countries.

Then fine the he!!! out of companies that hire illegals to cut off the demand for people working out of the system.

Finally, we need a national ID card. Using the drivers license for this important purpose is crazy.

BTW: the illegals who crash their car will flee back to thier home country whether they have a drivers license or not. They are fleeing legal and financial liability and deportation, not penalties for driving without a license. rolleyes.gif

That’s the 1st time I saw...

FLOOD CONTROL WHEN POSTING!

Sorry for the repeats when posting, my bad!!!! frown.gif

Also, I do not blame illegal for being in the USA, I understand why they come.

But rather blame MY POS!!! GOVERNMENT!!! mad.gif

For not dealing with it!!!!!!

Since they can not protect the borders!!! HA,Ha, ha!!! confused.gif

Make the system work for the people who come here, under the wire!!!! cool.gif

Imagine all these people & employers, paying State, Federal, SS, Medicare, workers comp, dis-ability, every week, with not one of them will ever put in a CLAIM!!!! confused.gif

All that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ being un- accounted for!!!!! mad.gif

Homeland Security (HOMELAND SECRECY!!!)

WAR on TERRORISIOM !!!!! (N/KOREA with NUKES!!)

WHERE IS OSMA B,L. OR SADDAM H!!!!!

And the beat goes on..... and the beat goes on.....

Thanks

[ 10-24-2003, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: TimHollis ]

quote:

Most are coming from a country, that has a corrupt Government. They gain wisdom and experience

name just 1 country that has no corruption in it, just 1.

is like me saying that evryone in u.s. uses crack, or everyone is on welfare, etc... that is just wrong.

so you call the 300 ppl that they got from k-mart corrupted?...all they were doing was working. not corruptting. wink.gif

there is honest ppl in this world you know, regarless of where they come from or live, i dont know if you are talking by personal experience, just cause you live now somewhere other then here (u.s.), you have 2 learn to not to judge everyone in a group, judge a person by what you see in that person, not for what you see in his or her country. wink.gif

T@T@LO

quote:

I dont know if you are talking by personal experience, just cause you live now somewhere other then here (u.s.)

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!!!

My Government may not be perfect, but it is the best example of Democracy, I have ever seen!!!!!!

People who Screw People, stand a better chance of facing justice there, than any other place I have lived. ( Enron, TYCO, Wall Street!!!!)

Where I have been, Money exempts you from every thing.

Lack of it, I will not comment on.

My 8 years in the Navy, put me in more Foreign Countries than there are States in the U.S. ( Including that now ungrateful litter-box called Roosevelt Roads PR, being closed as we speak!!!!) YEAH BABY!!!! No more U.S. $$$$$ for welfare there!!!!!!

Anyway, when I lived in Latvia Russia, it was the worst place I have ever been too!!

Nogales, Mexico, In-between!!!!

Barry Italy, for some real trouble!!!!!!!!!!

Now the DR.

I have a driver, a senior Captain in the Police Department, Not only does he collect a regular monthly salary for that, I pay him as well. Not because I need to have my AS* hauled around, but it is cheaper than paying the local policeman, sitting on the side of the road, drinking his glass of Brugal Rum, acting like a TOLL COLLECTER, for every-one who passes him by. FACT OF LIFE, no bs…..

Watched an employee of mine, back in NY, 1 block from work, ran a lady down, vehicular homicide the police called it. Quit his job and disappeared. Saw him 2 years later, when he walked in for his old job, new name same game…. Go figure!!!!!!

Thanks

quote:

Watched an employee of mine, back in NY, 1 block from work, ran a lady down, vehicular homicide the police called it. Quit his job and disappeared. Saw him 2 years later, when he walked in for his old job, new name same game…. Go figure!!!!!!

not only with ppl who changed their name, ppl on the public eye,american born ppl, have done it, what they got ,slap on the wrist..so is that corrupted or what?...just cause i am an actor,actrees, the son of a senator am inmune?.

i said once and once again!!!!!!

WE CAN NOT JUDGE A GROUP OF PEOPLE CAUSE ONE SPILL THE BEANS!!!

JUDGE JUST THAT 1 PERSON, if that person who did that crime if he or she is here why dont anyone and aparently you who knows do something about it?.

this has been happenning since the day the first inmigrant came here to this land....and it will continue...cause evryone has something to gaing from it!!

3 or 5 years ago when the economic was great, no 1 was complainning about it, why?..cause evryone had a piece of the pie!!!

now the economic is bad..."lets pick on the less fortuned"...scape goat whatever you want to call it...let me give you a better word..illegals..

you need to realized, that the system itself is screwing "EVRYONE" IN THIS COUNTRY, you me and illegals also, why, the bussinesses are taking all the work out of here...illegals are not taking it away...looked at you working overseas, why? cause your company is out there not here!!!..what a better example then that.!!!

why you there ?...cause you want a piece of that pie...if not you will be here ...

no matter what we do here, the work is getting out of here cause the system (goverment) is getting the bigger piece of that pie, we just get the crumbs to fight for and if we dont get any, lets cry and blame the guy next door.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!

if not, come back to the u.s.a and join us in this resecion. wink.gif

and the 300 ppl that the ins got working in walmart, i fell sorry for them.

you know why the were coughted?...just to keep ppl happy, like amother giving a pascifer to a crying baby, to keep him happy, why because if she gives him the bottle, now she hasto do something that she might not want to do right away, warm the milk and take the time to feed him. she wants to have some time for herself, her gain. no gain for the baby, cause all he is doing is sucking on a piece of rubber that doesn't feel him up..

quote:

I have a driver, a senior Captain in the Police Department, Not only does he collect a regular monthly salary for that, I pay him as well. Not because I need to have my AS* hauled around, but it is cheaper than paying the local policeman, sitting on the side of the road, drinking his glass of Brugal Rum, acting like a TOLL COLLECTER, for every-one who passes him by. FACT OF LIFE, no bs…..

that is why ppl search for a better life wink.gif

Carlos, that was your best post yet.

It is about the $$$$$$$$$.

I came here, when everybody back home was doing great!!!!!

I have watched the recesion happen world wide, not just the U.S.

But when I see themm giving, Billions & Billions & Billions of $$$ away, that tells me there id no recession. And I am not talking about the $$$ for Iraq.

My Country has the best working Democracy, in the world. It does have its problems. As my Dad moaned when telling me " I remember when they told us about the TEMPORARY FEDERAL INCOME TAX, HA"..

It really does not matter to me. I want to finish my goal, $$$$$, and go home with my family.

After that, my biggest worry, will be who to invite to my barbacue's.

Thanks

Tim H.

i am glad you recognized, but not lets not blame the less fortuned ppl for what is going on in this country, you have heard the news, goverment knew about 9-11 before it happens,goverment allows bussinesses to take the work out of here, goverment knows who are the bad ppl, why they dont do anything about it?...cause they're xxxx are on the line, they are as corrupted as any other country,they think about the money and all the hassle they got to do...so lets suck on that pascifier (the 300 ppl who got detained) for a while,lets say that that is great and bla bla bla bla..... and when the economic gets better,you and i will forget we ever had this discussion..why, cause we will be doing great, i hope...lol biggrin.gif

they might even be deported, but the work still will be migrating from this country, and those ppl who got deprted might even start doing there, what we want to do here, work and make money.. how pathitic is that, ironic also.

now in days it's hard to find something that is made here in america.

with the free trade, evryone living in the u.s.a (legalls and illegals) are being affected by it. wink.gif

quote:

this country was founded on the belief of individual freedoms, yet you guys seem hell bent on denying others their right to choose because you don't agree with it..shame shame

one of those freedoms is "speech". While i would never condemn someone to hell(with the exception of rapists and child molesters) mad.gif for their way of life, i certainly WON'T EVER be ashamed of having an opinion.

Just as it is a persons right to choose, it is my right to disagree with that choice.If they can't handle it, too f!cking bad.It must be understood both ways. If someone doesn't understand all aspects of freedom of choice,isn't it just as shameful ?

If we weren't allowed to express our thoughts on any subject..................?

Just a thought smile.gif