Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Why? I don't understand the logic behind this..

Rekd™

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Unfortunately Colorado Identification requirements, 42-2-107 and 42-2-302 CRS were revised as of 07/03 to require two forms of identification - according to the the DMV supervisor that I spoke with, this was a result of 9/11. I am looking at a copy right now - it doesnt help my blood pressure......

The opening quotation is: "42-2-107 and 42-2-302 CRS requires applicants for a Colorado driver license or identification card to submit proof of age, name and lawful presence, as the department may require. Applicants must present two different documents." It goes on with a revised list of documents. From List A and B, only a fraction of teenagers would have two forms of required identification.

Presumeably this was to insure that illegal aliens could NOT obtain any form of Colorado ID, but they made it very difficult for legimate applicants. Colorado went too far in the other direction in my opinion.

Gary, that is just messed up. Colorado always seemed to be one of the states whose government was pretty together.

Also, FYI, I wasn't trying to flame, I just had a hard time believing what you said, cuz it's just ridiculous.. and I'm thinking "no way!"

Ripper teh still moving to CO some day. My kids don't need to drive!

Feds Arrest 300 Workers at 61 Wal-Marts LINK

quote:

They said the investigation, known as ``Operation Rollback,'' involved allegations the contractor had recruited illegal immigrants, mainly Eastern European nationals, to work on cleaning crews at the stores for the world's largest retailer.

The key word, ILLEGAL.

Thanks

Tim H. cheers.gif

[ 10-23-2003, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: TimHollis ]

quote:

An Ill-eagle would be Donovan Mcnabb

Dude.

C'mon.

There's no need for that kind of remark.

Now, because of you and your remark, I have to pick up my chair, dust myself off, rub the back of my head where it hit the cement, and take 3 advil!

eek.gif

'Rekd teh fell over backwards in my chair again

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Ill-eagle would be Donovan Mcnabb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great, Now we're going to get 6 pages of Rush comments.

As a Packer fan, I will just sit back and watch.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

quote:

I suppose now wouldn't be a good time to tell everyone I'm a gay Mexican Peta member who doesn't believe in God.

Did you also need a post?

Yeah, and a Driver's License that's his right to have too. biggrin.gifwink.giftongue.gif

I realize that this item doesn't really address the California immigration policy or lack thereof but the similarity of 700,000 undocumented immigrants living in Florida is another eye opener as well.

As published on Thursday, Oct 23rd by Naomi Klien of the Globe and Mail Canada.

"On Nov. 20, the two Miamis will come crashing together when the city hosts a major summit for the proposed Free-Trade Area of the Americas, a plan to create the world's largest, most far-reaching free-trade zone. When the 34 trade ministers of the Americas meet, chances are good that it will be a Nicaraguan who cleans the trade ministers' hotel rooms while they debate whether "services" should be included in the agreement; that a Mexican will have picked the Florida oranges in their juice as they debate agricultural subsidies; and that a Guatemalan manicures the golf course when their deals are done.

Sixty-one per cent of the people living in the City of Miami are immigrants; 92 per cent of those living in its suburb of Hialeah speak Spanish. The poorest city in the United States, Miami is, in many ways, a miniature version of the hemisphere covered by the FTAA (it even includes Canadian seniors and drunken U.S. college kids)."

Regards, Jack