Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

problem deleting ops

Müřlıń®

I have a problem. I am trying to delete an unwanted ops and when I do, Mastercam crashes after "updating toolpath refrences" echos twice on the command line.

I have tried coping the file to another computer, changing tools, making the ops dirty, moving to a new group, ect and it still crashes....

Any thoughts?

Murlin

I've had that problem too.

If you delete a couple of OPs then exit

the OPs Manager,save, then delete a couple more... etc etc, you should be able to delete them all.

Make sure you've saved a backup copy. I've had the file get corrupted beyond use by the crash.

We used to have that problem too, especially on large multi op. surface programs.1/2 day to write program =$$$$. AUTOSAVE= priceless . Bruises on forehead Painful. smile.gif

Haven't had the problem since we upgrade computer. 2 gig ram and dual xenon 2.8 gig processors seems to help,533mghz buss .

Don't know if this is the answer of answers , but it worked here.

I only want to delete this one ops.

Mastercam crashes everytime I delete it and exit ops......I don't get a chance to save the file because it crashes exiting ops.

I guess I'll just leave it in there and hope it doesn't cause any problems.

P.S It crashes in 9.0sp1 and 9.1sp2

Murlin

[ 10-21-2003, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: Murlin ]

Murlin I have also seen this is the Soild Manger has errors in it will show the soild fine but Crash like this soemtimes. Glad you got it going in your direction. The Murlin Avatar in in the Jpg and such on the Dtp as Murlin.gif if you want to get it from there. Sorry but just not able ot get any animation on it.

Crazy Millman