Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

The almighty mullet O/T

PE @ IHS

• 2 months later...

Trev, as a memeber of the local Mullet Hunting Mullitia, I can tell you that sightings of mullets have increased 23% in the last 3 months. Perhaps the cold weather is allowing the subspecies to reproduce at a faster rate. Watch for Mulletude at monster truck rallies, gun shows, WWE events and slo pitch softball games.

Be aware of a new genre that has recently surfaced in the Appalachian region and has been steadily spreading through the area. The Skullet is a balding man in his mid to late 40's with glorious warrior hair covering his shoulders and trimmed short on the sides. Look for a pickup truck with smoke stacks or 1984 Pontiac Grand Prix with a stolen Grand National hood on it, and you will find the Skullet. Approach with Caution!

Peter Eigler

www.mulletsgalore.com

[ 01-17-2004, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Peter Eigler ]

quote:

_________________________________________________ glorious warrior hair covering his shoulders and trimmed short on the sides

peter,

believe it or not 1 of the 3 i work with has just that. lmao given the age of the other two i think they have had them so long they probly think the rest of the shop is crazy and they are the only ones with normal hair.

trevor

To be fashionable these days I believe the name has been changed to Mulet (pronounced moo-lay) I believe it is of French origin. So, I am sure that the only ones that are wearing them are part of the "In" scene. By the way, they aren't wearing torn Levi's are they?

I was surfing the web one day and stumbled across a web page dedicated to hunting them. I can't remember what it was called. Someday I will find it again. Maybe somewone here knows. Anyway, it was two kids that would go around and "hunt" them. One would sneak up behind one with scissors and cut it off while the other captured the chop and ensuing chase on video. It was pretty funny.