Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Pictures of Your Toys

robk

Reked I am with you.I know nee draggen is what we like BUT that bike bucket is just to SWEEEEEEET For words..

My wife like croch rockets to and she said it was a nice bike..

Do you actully ride that or just keep for show intel. (jay would be afrad someone would hit me on it and loos the bike.)

1996 GMC Suburban 2500.

454 powered grocery getter'.

6" lift with 35" BF's.

Eventually I plan on adding a low-blow, probably Weiland, replacing current lift and going with a 12" lift and then add some super swampers, 38". It already has a Borla exhaust. PG Series did everything for me in San Diego. Those guys rule for performance truck parts and lifts.

My wife wants me to sell it and get something more affordable. Yeah right!!!!!! It will be a while before I finish everything. Time and money is just a little short presently.

sub.jpg

My baby girl - Rockabye.

rocky.jpg

Tonka & Rocky. I paid as much for them as I did my truck rolleyes.gif

tr.jpg