Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Need help!!!

Thirteenth

This is lame, but I feel the need to quote myself here:

quote:

You should have your instructor or whoever is in charge of the shop at school get with the machine tool dealer or MC dealer and get this worked out.

There is no way that you should be fighting this for this long; get somebody higher up the food chain involved and tell them that you need their help to get this resolved. There really isn't much that we can do remotely; you've had a bunch of guys trying to give you suggestions that do this every day and have about 500 years of experience between us and it still doesn't work...

Time to go up the ladder, I think...

C

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well we called this one guy at NorthWest Tech, but didnt get a reply from him.

I think what im going to do....well tell me if this will work to...

just draw it in a flat view, the top shape. then just put the tool paths in and step down mill it.

instead of trying to draw it 3d in autocad, then exporting it to MC. only wish MC was easier to draw in....

im thinkin this would work. after all its workin with the Ford emblem im making right now, which is flippin sweet so far. opening so many ideas for me to make. ill have to get some pics up of it tomorrow afternoon for you guys to see. and hey, its my 1st actual metal thing ive milled.