Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Intersection line(hard to explain, see pic)

AMCNitro

Draw a 2" Circle at the end of the line. Then draw a line from the intersection of the arc to the lower line back to the center and done?

Maybe a Set Line Length and Snap along and it will snap the 1" long line to the lower correctly, but think the circle idea is better.

The 1st makes total sense Ron, a "DUH!!" moment for me  :unworthy:

The 2nd one is what i tried and it didnt work, I thought it would snap right onto that other line, but no

Thanks!

Is there any way to set that line(the one at an angle) the way it is by setting a line lenght(1 inch) and have it snap to where it would intersect with the bottom line?  Makes sense in my head, but hard to explain what I mean.

yes..lots of ways...another way would be to sketch your angled line kinda halfassed down to the other line from your corner and check out. then analyze properties and set the 3-d distance to 1" and the height of the endpoint(distance down to the other line...

live entities are way cool :)