Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

New Year Resolutions

Now Jimmy! I don't want to come right out and "throw off" on your good looks and smarts and such so I guess I'll just tell you this joke. I may have seen it here first, so my apologies to the originator, if that's the case.

This little ole lady confides in her doctor that she is having terrible gas. Fortunately, she says, when a little slips out, nobody can hear it and it doesn't smell bad either. He gives her some pills and tells her to come back in two weeks.

She comes back madder than heck. She says she still has gas only now, when she farts, you can hear it in the next building! At least they still don't smell, she tells him.

"Well good" he says.

"What can be good about it" she asks?

"Well, now that we've got your hearing fixed" he says, "we can go to work on your sinuses."

Happy New Year- PBPaul

Jimmy

You can't get any more modest, either, so I think you're in trouble rolleyes.gif

You guys have too damn much fun down there; I'd think about moving, but I like working with people that have teeth.

I don't know what Katie looks like, but she sure sounds good on the phone...

I resolve to get Jimmy's autograph

Chris teh Jimmy's a geeterhead for sure

"I'd think about moving, but I like working with people that have teeth."

We all have teeth, mostly the originals too. Its shoes that we dont have down here hence the name BAREFOOT CNC. Not toothless cnc.

Its in the virginia's that people have no teeth, Just ask "Toothless Todd Patterson" @ CNC Services.(Sorry, Todd could not resist.)

Jimmy teh "Maw, I cant find my teeth can I borrow yours?"

Jimmy

[ 01-02-2004, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Jimmy Wakeford, from Barefoot CNC ]

Chris,

Johnny B is da'Man! First time I watched it with the girls I laughed so hard. If you have not seen Johnny Bravo you need to.

Here are a couple Quotes from Johhny:

(He sounds like Elvis)

"Hello teen hotline...Your boyfriend left you?..So what are you wearing?"

"I know I'm late, but I look good."

I've got alot of his wav files on my laptop. Sort of a self improvement course for the modest.

JImmy