Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

printing drawings

Tim Pruett

I'm trying to print and old drawing using our hp designjet 500ps and I can't get it to work. It starts up and the printer head just comes in to the edge of the paper and goes back. It does this over and over till I cancel it at the printer. Please help!  I'll attach an image of my settings.

Thanks, Tim

Edit: I should note that I can print from this printer fine using spaceclaim when I create new drawings.

post-11989-0-63426500-1481819426_thumb.gif

htm01,

I'm not sure what you mean. Did you mean save as a pdf then print that?  If so, I don't know how to save as a pdf. It's not in the drop down list

You can download the free cutepdf here: http://www.cutepdf.com/

Then when you select your printer "cutepdf" will be an option. When you click to print it, after a few seconds, a dialog will open for you to name the file & where you want to save it.