Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Passion of the Christ

Hardmill

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...a redneck from Alabama with 8 grade home education who has worked the same potato field his whole life will say "God made it that way" and most religious people will agree with him and discredit any info from the educated folks. I don't know, but I'll go with the smart guys. If religious people had things the way they wanted, we'll still be in stone age and there would be no Mastercam...

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Being a Christian does not mean you have to check your brain at the door. That's ludicrous(sp?)!!! That's more ludicrous than believing in evolution. That's more ludicrous than believing a tornado can rip through a junk yard and assemble a fully operational 747. BTW - odds of that happening are 10^32:1 just in case you were wondering the probability of that little gem.

There have been police almost since the beginning of time because of man's inherent(sp?) depravity.

I'm convinced that if anyone were to, from a purely scientific, imperical(sp?) standpoint prove the existance of God, the evidence would be so overwhelming you would have to believe.

So Beav, (not to get personal or anything) I assume you've read completely through the Bible to investigate it's claims??? And from there you've surmised that there is no God??? Surely you don't believe everything scientists have handed down do you?

quote:

...I don't know, but I'll go with the smart guys...

Gee at one time in the not so distant past the earth was flat according to scientists and religious leader's alike. Man, maybe the transformation from flat to spherical was what created the Grand Canyon, that's not too far a stretch is it headscratch.gifrolleyes.gif I challenge anyone to fully investigate the claims of each side carefully. Don't discount it strictly because it's religious and don't believe it strictly because it's "scientific". I think you'll change your tune.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic